Sally Hansen® Perfect The Arch®

Two tweezers in one

Slant edge perfect for large areas

Point end for perfect detail work

Stainless steel with contoured grip

How To Apply:

• This one-of-a-kind tip does two jobs. Use the slanted edge against the skin for larger areas like in between brows, and adjust hand to use point end for detail work along the brow line.

is this product affordable and where can you find it?
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Perfect The Arch®!
Product Highlights
Great to use for ingrow hairs, and fine tuning my eyebrows. The slant tip works excellent for me.in reviews
I have had mine for a long time and there still amazing :)in reviews
Amaris J.
Dumfries, VA
Sally Hansen® Perfect The Arch® uploaded by Amaris J.
I get this for one reason, the price! Tweezers in my opinion should not be expensive! I do my own brows so this is a good brand
Nichole S.
Westland, MI
Only tweezers I have ever used. What can I really say it gets the job done. Easy to use easy to clean and super affordable
Alison C.
I have three of these. One for my car, one for my vanity, and one for my purse. They are painless and the grip on both ends is perfect.
Sierra F.
Lincolnton, NC
Work good for removing that unwanted eyebrow hair. I would recommend if you prefer tweezers. Not a bad price but there are cheaper options.
Myrna T.
Barranquitas
I had this twisters for so long that I don’t even remember where I bought them. They still sharp and they worked really well. Good quality, highly recommend this product. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Erica B.
Urbana, IL
These work great at helping me trim my stray hairs on my eyebrows. I really love the shape of them as well as how they grip the hairs firmly. Overall they are good quality and I constantly keep buying a pair when I lose them. I would definitely recommend it to other people as a good affordable pair of tweezers.
Amber M.
Butte, MT
I kept loosing my favorite pair of tweezers so I bought these bec they were cheap. And these are now my new favorite. They work great for getting those random little stray hairs. They close all the way so the first time gets the hairs. I definitely recommend these!
Elizabeth T.
Indianapolis, IN
Sally Hansen® Perfect The Arch® uploaded by Elizabeth T.
This is great to use when I am applying my false lashes. I use this when I apply my lashes.
Samantha S.
Black Creek, WI
Honestly in my opinion all tweezers do the exact same job. This just happens to be the tweezers I own. It obviously does the job at plucking all my eyebrow hairs that I don’t want on my face. This goes for pretty much all tweezers
Kat C.
Chino, CA
These are kept in my makeup bag even though I have sparse brows. I use for the tiny hairs. It’s all I need.