BY SALLY HANSEN #58 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Two tweezers in one

Slant edge perfect for large areas

Point end for perfect detail work

Stainless steel with contoured grip

How To Apply:

• This one-of-a-kind tip does two jobs. Use the slanted edge against the skin for larger areas like in between brows, and adjust hand to use point end for detail work along the brow line.

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Great to use for ingrow hairs, and fine tuning my eyebrows. The slant tip works excellent for me." in 5 reviews
  • "I have had mine for a long time and there still amazing :)" in 1 review
Maddy W.
Oxford, OH
A classic product. They are easy to purchase either at your local drug store or grocery store. The speak design makes them easy to use and store without having to worry about them breaking. I can’t say that I have ever had a problem when using this product. It has been a staple in my collection as long as I can remember
Danielle C.
These tweezers just ok. They have a nice slanted angle to create a nice brow but there is way better tweezers out there. When I bought these brand new out-of-the-box they were extremely dull and could barely grip the eyebrow hair to tweeze them. Not really worth the money. Sally Hansen® Perfect The Arch®
Bailey A.
Cabot
It’s a tweezer. I don’t know what else to say, really. It’s okay, good for plucking those strays. Not pricey and an essential to my makeup tool collection. Tweezers were usually too hard to use because of my stigmatism but these are amazingly easy to use.
Mary K.
Greenwood, SC
These are ok I have used better from other brands. This brand doesn’t grab my hairs as easy as other brands. I have normal to oily skin.its easy to use but doesn’t grab hairs as well as other brands. I am disappointed in this brand of tweezers.
Nicole G.
Good tweezers are hard to find! I find myself buying a couple different brands at a time, because there’s a 50/50 chance that I will like them. This particular brand of tweezer has been the best for me. I purchased it at Walmart.
Taylor S.
I like these cause they don’t catch my skin when I am tweezing. I don’t have a to tweeze a lot cause my eyebrows are predominately blonde so I have to shade mine in. But whenever I have a dark hair I can easily pull it out.
Diane G.
This product felt a bit rough at first but it is definitely necessary for getting the job done! It gets all of the tiny hard to reach hairs and it is very firm. I have not yet found another product that can beat this one.
rhii シ.
Rochester , NY
worked well easy to use and carry around. didn't make my face that irritated after. compared to other brands it's way better my skin type is very sensitive and these worked well with it i would decimate recommend
United States e.
parkland
Don’t know why i love this but i do! It’s just works amazing when I️ use I️t. I️ don’t use I️t to often but I️ Love I️t . I️ bought I️t a beauty supplies store. It’s a good price , not so expensive and I️ would recommend this product!
Da'lishia K.
As someone who always keeps these with her. I like them They are easy to use. Just like any other ones. I use them about 6 times a month. They are not to high price and are a good value.