BY SALLY HANSEN

Grasps hairs firmly and comfortably. Angled for clear view tweezing. Raise some brows & perfect the arch. Lifetime guarantee Tale of the tip: Square tip tweezers are perfect for stubborn or hard to remove hair. The platform design inside the tips means even more hair-grabbing capability. The scissor-action handles allow for better grip. Complete your tool kit: Look for our Sally Hansen The Now Brow perfect arch brow kit. see more...

Tiffany E.
I really didn't like this product as I thought I would. It may be due to the fact that I am very much accustomed to the traditional from of tweezers. I felt like I couldn't get a good grip on it and I found myself struggling more than ever before. I will stick to my old ones
Crystal O.
Everett, Wa
These tweezers are seriously amazing. I love that they is loops to put your fingers in, it makes it so much easier to tweeze. I also love that it grips the hair because other brands of tweezers barely grab the hair.
Moniqua S.
These are great for getting hard to reach cuticles but I don't like the way they are shaped. I prefer the ones that are not curves.
Nadya S.
Chicago
I liked the idea of this and it's quite creative but I think it was. It for me because it was hard to use and wasn't effective
Lisa T.
Brea, CA
So much better than regular tweezers!!! I use them all the time. Very affordable as well.