BY SALLY HANSEN

Luann B.
Crab Orchard, KY
It all started with a horrible spa pedi. The tech went over my feet so roughly that they ached for days afterwards.

I went looking for something to use to make sure that NEVER happened again. I've been using Sally Hansen products for years, so I trust the brand. The Callus and Foot Softener is easy to apply, and makes my feet feel wonderful.
Renee M.
This stuff really works great! It's fast and easy to use in or out of the shower. I suggest using a pumice stone once you've applied the gel all over your feet to make sure you really get all that dead skin off!
Felicia w.
West Milton, PA
Great product! I love how it leaves my feet feeling nice and soft! I recommend this to anyone who has rough feet!
Savannah M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dally Hansen products work great to me!! This products leaves your feet super soft and smooth!!!!!!!!!!
Porschia B.
Portsmouth, VA
It was a good product, soften my calluses and didn't leave behind a residue or under perform.