BY SALLY HANSEN

Lisbeth A.
DEFINITELY A PRODUCT WORTH USING , ESPECIALLY IF YOU WANT TO TREAT YOUR FEET IN BETWEEN NEXT PEDICURE APPOINTMENT , LOVE HOW SOFT IT LEAVES MY FEET
Christina G.
Cookeville, TN
This product leaves my feet feeling amazing! Where I work I'm constantly on my feet and when I have a few days i use tjos to make my feet oh so soft.
Cynthia L.
Buford, GA
Leaves your feet feeling ever so soft, but you must keep up with it. I use it 3 days out of the week when I'm fresh out the shower.
Kacey W.
Baldwinsville, Ny
I love this. It made my feet so soft, I kept up with it about 2-3 times a week after I took a shower. Definitely worth it
Rheanna T.
San Jose, CA
You actually rubbed dead skin off your feet and they were left soft and moisturized, as if you just had a pedicure.
Chanda E.
Artesia , NM
Great product for when you don't have time to get a pedicure or just don't feel like going out for one.
Shirley G.
Winnipeg, MB
Great product for those really dry winter feet. I do have to use some sort of loofah to reap all the benefits though but overall, a great buy!
Tracy T.
Chateauguay , Quebec
I love this product. This works wonders. It leaves the bottom of my feet feeling soft.