BY SALLY HANSEN

Wax pre-treatment helps soothe skin to relieve pain while waxing
Pre-waxed cloth strip perfectly conforms to the body's curves for 100% hair removal
Results last up to 8 weeks
No Microwave, No Mess
Significantly reduces hair re-growth
Works on short hair

Get hair free with minimal pain! New Ouch-Relief Wax Strip Kit come with new Pain Relief technology in a pre-treatment wipe. Just wipe the area you want to wax and let Sally Hansen do the rest! Pre waxed strips made with a NEW Body Contouring cloth conforms perfectly to your body's curves for hair removal that's easy and effective.

Azulene Finishing Oil: Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Phenoxyethanol, Menthol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ethylparaben, Guaiazulene.<Br/><Br/>Pre-treatment Wipes: Active Ingredient: Benzocaine 6% …………………….Purpose- Topical Analgesic.<Br/><Br/>Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Aqua/Water/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben.<Br/><Br/>Warning Statements: (Requirements Have Been Checked _____) Information As It Should Appear On The Drug Facts Box: Use For Temporary Relief Of Pain And Itching Associated With Minor Skin Irritations Due To Hair Removal Warnings Allergy Alert Do Not Use This Product If You Have A History Of Allergy To Local Anesthetics Such As Procaine, Butacaine, Benzocaine Or Other “caine” Anesthetics. For External Use Only When Using This Product ■avoid Contact With Eyes Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If ■condition Worsens ■symptoms Last For More Than 7 Days Or Clear Up And Occur Again Within A Few Days Do Not Use ■over Raws Surfaces, Or Blistered Areas Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. If Swallowed, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away Directions ■ Use No More Than 3 To 4 Times Daily Adults And Children 2 Years Of Age And Older Apply To The Area To Be Treated Before Hair Removal Children Under 2 Years Of Age Consult A Doctor<Br/><Br/>Wax Strips: Colophonium/Rosin/Colophane, Glyceryl Rosinate, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Polyethylene, Parfum/Fragrance, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Serica Extract/Silk Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Bht, Fd&C Yellow No. 6 Aluminum Lake (Ci 15985).<Br/><Br/>Warnings • For External Use Only • Retain Outer Pack. • Follow Directions For Use. • Specially Designed To Remove Hair On Legs, Arms, Underarms And Bikini Area.

How To Apply:

• 5 Easy Steps to GETTING HAIR FREE WITH MINIMAL PAIN! . Wash area where hair is to be removed with soap and water. Thoroughly pat dry. Rub the Ouch-Relief™ Numbing Wipes over the same area to soothe and prepare skin before hair removal. Wait 10 minutes to allow the treatment to dry and to be the most effective for pain relief.
  • Rub the wax strip between your hands to warm the wax. Slowly peel the strips apart.
  • Determine direction of hair growth and PRESS ON wax strip firmly in the direction of hair growth.
  • Hold skin taut with one hand. With the other hand, PULL OFF wax strip in opposite direction of hair growth. Keep your hand as close to the skin as possible. If the strip is peeled off too slowly, wax will remain on skin and hair will not come off. Immediately apply firm pressure to the waxed area with fingertips or the palm of your hand to reduce reddening.
  • After waxing is complete, remove any wax residue and help to remoisturize the skin with a small amount of Azulene Finishing Oil on a cotton ball or tissue. Download Instruction Sheet.

• Does it really help you avoid some of the pain from waxing?3 Answers
Kevie M.
Raleigh, NC
If you are removing hair from your body, it's going to hurt. I'm pretty sensitive but any wax product that says pain free is bogus. You are ripping your hair follicle out. However this product doesn't stick to your skin, only the hair. So the pain isn't as bad.
Leandra P.
Tuskahoma, OK
I love this type because to me it doesn't hurt as bad. I have used some weird types and I haven't liked them. My husband even likes this brand for when I do his eyebrows and that says a lot. The other brands I use my husband complains about
Lauren A.
I've bought this product multiple times, but never could get it to actually remove hair. It was a waste of money and I would recommend just getting a professional wax, or just shaving. I wouldn't suggest wasting money and time on this product.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
I have been using these wax strips for about 6 months. If done correctly you can achieve a long lasting result (4-6 weeks). Make sure to get the wax pretty warm between your hands and follow the directions.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
I didn't find this product very effective at all .. was about 10 bucks from Walmart .. I don't plan on using or buying again .. there is no such thing as ouch relief .. waxing hurts period !! Waste of money
Lindsey K.
I use this for my eyebrows and my upper lip. The ingredients leave me a little bit irritated for a while. I definitely make sure to do this when I get home and I'm not going out until the next day!
Bethany B.
ROUND ROCK, TX
This is the best product I've ever used for a cheap waxing alternative. It is very calm on the skin and doesn't leave any wax behind. I can wax my eyebrows without the worry of them being red for days afterwards. A definite good buy!
Stephanie M.
These strips are pre cut, you can always cut them again yourself if you'd like a smaller portion. All you have to do is heat them up by rubbing them in your palms. These drips are great because they are not very painful, don't have a strong wax smell and most of all do not burn you as a traditional heat up wax might.
Kierstin R.
Boise
I tried these because I have sensitive skin and I'd have to say there really is going to be OUCH involved when your ripping out the hairs in your skin! That's not to say it didn't work though my skins as smooth as a baby's bum!
Corinne M.
Akron, OH
This is a great kit for at-home wax hair removal. I can only use it on my legs below the knees because my thighs are really sensitive. But, it is an overall good wax kit. The results last a long time.
Kierra W.
Eaton, OH
Does it really help you avoid some of the pain from waxing?