Sally Hansen® Ouch-Relief Wax Strip Kit for Body
Wax pre-treatment helps soothe skin to relieve pain while waxing
Pre-waxed cloth strip perfectly conforms to the body's curves for 100% hair removal
Results last up to 8 weeks
No Microwave, No Mess
Significantly reduces hair re-growth
Works on short hair
Get hair free with minimal pain! New Ouch-Relief Wax Strip Kit come with new Pain Relief technology in a pre-treatment wipe. Just wipe the area you want to wax and let Sally Hansen do the rest! Pre waxed strips made with a NEW Body Contouring cloth conforms perfectly to your body's curves for hair removal that's easy and effective.
Azulene Finishing Oil: Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Phenoxyethanol, Menthol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ethylparaben, Guaiazulene.<Br/><Br/>Pre-treatment Wipes: Active Ingredient: Benzocaine 6% …………………….Purpose- Topical Analgesic.<Br/><Br/>Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Aqua/Water/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben.<Br/><Br/>Warning Statements: (Requirements Have Been Checked _____) Information As It Should Appear On The Drug Facts Box: Use For Temporary Relief Of Pain And Itching Associated With Minor Skin Irritations Due To Hair Removal Warnings Allergy Alert Do Not Use This Product If You Have A History Of Allergy To Local Anesthetics Such As Procaine, Butacaine, Benzocaine Or Other “caine” Anesthetics. For External Use Only When Using This Product ■avoid Contact With Eyes Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If ■condition Worsens ■symptoms Last For More Than 7 Days Or Clear Up And Occur Again Within A Few Days Do Not Use ■over Raws Surfaces, Or Blistered Areas Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. If Swallowed, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away Directions ■ Use No More Than 3 To 4 Times Daily Adults And Children 2 Years Of Age And Older Apply To The Area To Be Treated Before Hair Removal Children Under 2 Years Of Age Consult A Doctor<Br/><Br/>Wax Strips: Colophonium/Rosin/Colophane, Glyceryl Rosinate, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Polyethylene, Parfum/Fragrance, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Serica Extract/Silk Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Bht, Fd&C Yellow No. 6 Aluminum Lake (Ci 15985).<Br/><Br/>Warnings • For External Use Only • Retain Outer Pack. • Follow Directions For Use. • Specially Designed To Remove Hair On Legs, Arms, Underarms And Bikini Area.
How To Apply:
- 5 Easy Steps to GETTING HAIR FREE WITH MINIMAL PAIN! . Wash area where hair is to be removed with soap and water. Thoroughly pat dry. Rub the Ouch-Relief™ Numbing Wipes over the same area to soothe and prepare skin before hair removal. Wait 10 minutes to allow the treatment to dry and to be the most effective for pain relief.
- Rub the wax strip between your hands to warm the wax. Slowly peel the strips apart.
- Determine direction of hair growth and PRESS ON wax strip firmly in the direction of hair growth.
- Hold skin taut with one hand. With the other hand, PULL OFF wax strip in opposite direction of hair growth. Keep your hand as close to the skin as possible. If the strip is peeled off too slowly, wax will remain on skin and hair will not come off. Immediately apply firm pressure to the waxed area with fingertips or the palm of your hand to reduce reddening.
- After waxing is complete, remove any wax residue and help to remoisturize the skin with a small amount of Azulene Finishing Oil on a cotton ball or tissue. Download Instruction Sheet.
Top Questions See all 4 Q&A
- Does it really help you avoid some of the pain from waxing?3 Answers
Sally Hansen® Ouch-Relief Wax Strip Kit for Body
Not sure what the ouch relief claims as this hurts. it's waxing, it's going to hurt. but these are easy to use.
Great for small areas. Gets the job done with ease. No pain. Very affordable. Has a lot of strips. Easy to use.
This literally ripped my skin off of my face and i had marks for a month. Do not recommend to anyone at all.
Easy to use and easy clean up. No mess and it's pain free! Highly recommended and compact to take on the go!
Painless waxing and they're big enough to fit on large areas and the after oil that comes with it is so nice
Love love love love these. These work very movie for your eyebrows. Take off any little hair you do not want
It is hard to get the left over wax off my skin. I also can't seem to get ever piece of hair off we trying.
It is very hard to use and it is hard to remove all the remaining wax and it doesn't do the job completely.
This is the worst procud ever I doesn't do anything M is expensive I hate it doesn't do anything look .!!!!
Good product for home use. Fairly priced product. Used once not a fan of self waxing but product does work.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos