Sally Hansen® Ouch-Relief Wax Strip Kit for Body
Wax pre-treatment helps soothe skin to relieve pain while waxing
Pre-waxed cloth strip perfectly conforms to the body's curves for 100% hair removal
Results last up to 8 weeks
No Microwave, No Mess
Significantly reduces hair re-growth
Works on short hair
Get hair free with minimal pain! New Ouch-Relief Wax Strip Kit come with new Pain Relief technology in a pre-treatment wipe. Just wipe the area you want to wax and let Sally Hansen do the rest! Pre waxed strips made with a NEW Body Contouring cloth conforms perfectly to your body's curves for hair removal that's easy and effective.
Azulene Finishing Oil: Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Phenoxyethanol, Menthol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ethylparaben, Guaiazulene.<Br/><Br/>Pre-treatment Wipes: Active Ingredient: Benzocaine 6% …………………….Purpose- Topical Analgesic.<Br/><Br/>Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Aqua/Water/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben.<Br/><Br/>Warning Statements: (Requirements Have Been Checked _____) Information As It Should Appear On The Drug Facts Box: Use For Temporary Relief Of Pain And Itching Associated With Minor Skin Irritations Due To Hair Removal Warnings Allergy Alert Do Not Use This Product If You Have A History Of Allergy To Local Anesthetics Such As Procaine, Butacaine, Benzocaine Or Other “caine” Anesthetics. For External Use Only When Using This Product ■avoid Contact With Eyes Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If ■condition Worsens ■symptoms Last For More Than 7 Days Or Clear Up And Occur Again Within A Few Days Do Not Use ■over Raws Surfaces, Or Blistered Areas Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. If Swallowed, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away Directions ■ Use No More Than 3 To 4 Times Daily Adults And Children 2 Years Of Age And Older Apply To The Area To Be Treated Before Hair Removal Children Under 2 Years Of Age Consult A Doctor<Br/><Br/>Wax Strips: Colophonium/Rosin/Colophane, Glyceryl Rosinate, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Polyethylene, Parfum/Fragrance, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Serica Extract/Silk Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Bht, Fd&C Yellow No. 6 Aluminum Lake (Ci 15985).<Br/><Br/>Warnings • For External Use Only • Retain Outer Pack. • Follow Directions For Use. • Specially Designed To Remove Hair On Legs, Arms, Underarms And Bikini Area.
How To Apply:
- 5 Easy Steps to GETTING HAIR FREE WITH MINIMAL PAIN! . Wash area where hair is to be removed with soap and water. Thoroughly pat dry. Rub the Ouch-Relief™ Numbing Wipes over the same area to soothe and prepare skin before hair removal. Wait 10 minutes to allow the treatment to dry and to be the most effective for pain relief.
- Rub the wax strip between your hands to warm the wax. Slowly peel the strips apart.
- Determine direction of hair growth and PRESS ON wax strip firmly in the direction of hair growth.
- Hold skin taut with one hand. With the other hand, PULL OFF wax strip in opposite direction of hair growth. Keep your hand as close to the skin as possible. If the strip is peeled off too slowly, wax will remain on skin and hair will not come off. Immediately apply firm pressure to the waxed area with fingertips or the palm of your hand to reduce reddening.
- After waxing is complete, remove any wax residue and help to remoisturize the skin with a small amount of Azulene Finishing Oil on a cotton ball or tissue. Download Instruction Sheet.
Top Questions See all 4 Q&A
- Does it really help you avoid some of the pain from waxing?3 Answers
Sally Hansen® Ouch-Relief Wax Strip Kit for Body
I love using the strips for my armpits and eyebrows. I will take my scissors and cut them into pieces to fit my exact your body shape which makes it nice and easy.
Easy to use clean and efficient. Also very hygienic and grabs all the hair in the first use. Doesn't leave behind wax residue. Price point is pretty amazing too!
I've used his product many times. The wipes don't help relieve the pain at all. These strips do well with all areas like eyebrows and upper lip. Nothing bigger.
These are so much better than getting the wax done in a spa or salon. Way less painful and very convenient for you to do in your own time and home. Great price.
I don't know if I got a wrong one but these strips wouldn't even heat up they don't stick at all. I have used their newer ones for the face and those did work
They are okay, they do get the job done but arent as easy to warm up as the Nads brand. I would not purchase it again since there are better options out there.
these just didn't get all the hair off in one strip - had to go over an area multiple times -- i prefer the sally hansen ouch relief stripless hard wax kit
These do not work at all! We all 3 tried and not a hair came off! Tried the hand rubbing, heating them a little in microwave. Nope do not waste your money!
I don't like i used a couple times in my arms and under arms and i burn that area... it hurts me and the area is red ugly i dont like i never buy again...
I don't know if I just got a bad batch because I've tried these before and they worked fine, but then my last one I bought all the strips didn't even work.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos