BY SALLY HANSEN

Wax pre-treatment helps soothe skin to relieve pain while waxing
Pre-waxed cloth strip perfectly conforms to the body's curves for 100% hair removal
Results last up to 8 weeks
No Microwave, No Mess
Significantly reduces hair re-growth
Works on short hair

Get hair free with minimal pain! New Ouch-Relief Wax Strip Kit come with new Pain Relief technology in a pre-treatment wipe. Just wipe the area you want to wax and let Sally Hansen do the rest! Pre waxed strips made with a NEW Body Contouring cloth conforms perfectly to your body's curves for hair removal that's easy and effective.

Azulene Finishing Oil: Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Phenoxyethanol, Menthol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ethylparaben, Guaiazulene.<Br/><Br/>Pre-treatment Wipes: Active Ingredient: Benzocaine 6% …………………….Purpose- Topical Analgesic.<Br/><Br/>Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Aqua/Water/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben.<Br/><Br/>Warning Statements: (Requirements Have Been Checked _____) Information As It Should Appear On The Drug Facts Box: Use For Temporary Relief Of Pain And Itching Associated With Minor Skin Irritations Due To Hair Removal Warnings Allergy Alert Do Not Use This Product If You Have A History Of Allergy To Local Anesthetics Such As Procaine, Butacaine, Benzocaine Or Other “caine” Anesthetics. For External Use Only When Using This Product ■avoid Contact With Eyes Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If ■condition Worsens ■symptoms Last For More Than 7 Days Or Clear Up And Occur Again Within A Few Days Do Not Use ■over Raws Surfaces, Or Blistered Areas Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. If Swallowed, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away Directions ■ Use No More Than 3 To 4 Times Daily Adults And Children 2 Years Of Age And Older Apply To The Area To Be Treated Before Hair Removal Children Under 2 Years Of Age Consult A Doctor<Br/><Br/>Wax Strips: Colophonium/Rosin/Colophane, Glyceryl Rosinate, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Polyethylene, Parfum/Fragrance, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Serica Extract/Silk Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Bht, Fd&C Yellow No. 6 Aluminum Lake (Ci 15985).<Br/><Br/>Warnings • For External Use Only • Retain Outer Pack. • Follow Directions For Use. • Specially Designed To Remove Hair On Legs, Arms, Underarms And Bikini Area.

How To Apply:

• 5 Easy Steps to GETTING HAIR FREE WITH MINIMAL PAIN! . Wash area where hair is to be removed with soap and water. Thoroughly pat dry. Rub the Ouch-Relief™ Numbing Wipes over the same area to soothe and prepare skin before hair removal. Wait 10 minutes to allow the treatment to dry and to be the most effective for pain relief.
  • Rub the wax strip between your hands to warm the wax. Slowly peel the strips apart.
  • Determine direction of hair growth and PRESS ON wax strip firmly in the direction of hair growth.
  • Hold skin taut with one hand. With the other hand, PULL OFF wax strip in opposite direction of hair growth. Keep your hand as close to the skin as possible. If the strip is peeled off too slowly, wax will remain on skin and hair will not come off. Immediately apply firm pressure to the waxed area with fingertips or the palm of your hand to reduce reddening.
  • After waxing is complete, remove any wax residue and help to remoisturize the skin with a small amount of Azulene Finishing Oil on a cotton ball or tissue. Download Instruction Sheet.

• Does it really help you avoid some of the pain from waxing?3 Answers
Fatma B.
Lees Summit, MO
These strips are amazing and affordable. There's enough strips to last for about 4 occasions. I personally hate waxing because it hurts, but I still do it. But usuing these wax strips means I only need to wax every 2 or 3 weeks which works for me. I always buy them.
Genesis M.
Manassas, VA
Sally Hansen really disappointed with these. They are terrible. I tried a part of my leg with these and it gave me a bad burn. That led to a rash. I didn't use the product for a few months after that. Then I tried them again and they were STILL terrible. Do not buy.
Amanda L.
Parker, AZ
This is the only brand of wax I get. Does not leave stick residue on your skin. Removes hair with me messy clean up. Plus u can cut them down to size for a smaller area. Love these wax strips.
Jen C.
These are my go to wax removers. If i don't have an entire wax kit with me handy, this has been easily portable just incase i forgot a spot when i'm on the go. It's super to use and I would recommend it to anyone. I would highly recommend to anyone that needs
McKenna W.
South Jordan, UT
I wax my eyebrows at home and love using this kit. Its super easy to use and does the job. You can find it at walmart. The directions are clear and it's easy to get started. Super effective, gets every hair. I recommend this to anyone who waxes at home.
Zimba G.
I really like these waxing strips ! Whenever I don't feel like shaving I use these. They include a small numbing ointment that makes the waxing a br less painful but overall great brand !
Brittney M.
Lincoln, NE
There focus for this product is to help relieve some of the hurt that comes with waxing itself. I believe that this product does work but i don't find it to relieve any pain any more than any other waxing system.
Lizzie S.
Wynnewood, PA
Doesn't work very well, I think you need a very specific hair length for it to work and you have to rub the wax with your hands to warm it up. It might work better with microwave wax.
Lisa V.
Philadelphia, PA
LOVE this thing. I call it "wax my Stache" nice. I literally just cut one of the strip in half and stick it to my upper lip. It works so well. I can't believe the "forest" it removes.
Bri C.
Oceanside, CA
I used these for my eye brows and they are quite effective. I was pleasantly surprised to the results. I found this at Walmart in the razor section, this proved above and beyond my expectations and I was satisfied.
Kierra W.
Eaton, OH
Does it really help you avoid some of the pain from waxing?