BY SALLY HANSEN #62 in Eyelash Curlers

Easily add extra curl to your eyelashes with the sally hansen beauty tools open your eyes classic metal eyelash curler. The double metal loops add controlled comfort when curling your lashes. The curler comes with a refill pad.

• Compared to others, do you think it is worth the price?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is an amazing eyelash curler. Other curlers I've had would pinch my right eyelid (I have a bit of a lazy eyelid.) I really like this curler. It never pinches and it does the tilt up curl thing really well. (When you are curling your lashes. Curl them normal. Then before you let go tilt the curler up and squeeze the curler. It makes the curl better and makes it stay curled longer.) This curler is really well made and comes with one replacement pad." in 6 reviews
  • "I hate this eyelash curler I mean it did its job right but after a couple of uses it broke and nothing could fix it at ally." in 2 reviews
  • "I really like this eye lash curler it really works well for me & it always gives my lashes a good curl (: ." in 2 reviews
  • "it is a very good quality and the refill pad is nice because you can Change it if it ever gets too gross!" in 1 review
  • "I need my eye lashes curled, but don't want to drop too much $$$ for a tool." in 1 review
Laura C.
San Juan
I usually have normal length eyelashes but since I discovered the magic of this eyelash curler I became obsessed. I like how easy and comfortable it is to use and how pretty it leaves my eyelashes. I follow up with my favorite mascara and I get the full fan effect right at home.
Fabiola Q.
memphis
Buen curvador de pestañas, me agrada que tenga resorte ya que lo hace más ergonomico y cómodo al movimiento de la mano. También tienen un punto a su favor al agregarle dos repuestos de goma. Hace muy la función que promete y es bastante duradero.
Gabriela M.
I like , Gosto muito do curvador de cílios quando usa da para deixar os cílios curvados antes ou após passareceber uma máscara de cílios o único contra e que a borachinha se deforma com o tempo como não vende o refil apenas da borrachinha quando acaba voce tem que comprar outro mais eu super recomendo !
Susana S.
Excelente rizador de pestañas, ya tiene varios años conmigo y sigue como nuevo, sinceramente me gusta mucho y lo recomiendo mucho!!
Izabel D.
Curvador maravilhoso, deixa os cilios bem inclinados, aumentando assim o charme e a sedução feminina adoraria poder avalia-lo.
Helena C.
San Juan
I don't use it a lot but when I do is because I know I need my eyelashes to look dramatic and this does a great job.
Heather D.
Somerset, KY
Have been using this for 2 years. Still love it. Good product for the price.
María Fernanda S.
Doral, FL
Compared to others, do you think it is worth the price?