BY SALLY HANSEN #61 in Eyelash Curlers

Easily add extra curl to your eyelashes with the sally hansen beauty tools open your eyes classic metal eyelash curler. The double metal loops add controlled comfort when curling your lashes. The curler comes with a refill pad.

• Compared to others, do you think it is worth the price?2 Answers
Sally Hansen® open your eyes Classic Metal Eyelash Curler
  • "This is an amazing eyelash curler. Other curlers I've had would pinch my right eyelid (I have a bit of a lazy eyelid.) I really like this curler. It never pinches and it does the tilt up curl thing really well. (When you are curling your lashes. Curl them normal. Then before you let go tilt the curler up and squeeze the curler. It makes the curl better and makes it stay curled longer.) This curler is really well made and comes with one replacement pad." in 6 reviews
  • "I hate this eyelash curler I mean it did its job right but after a couple of uses it broke and nothing could fix it at ally." in 2 reviews
  • "I really like this eye lash curler it really works well for me & it always gives my lashes a good curl (: ." in 2 reviews
  • "it is a very good quality and the refill pad is nice because you can Change it if it ever gets too gross!" in 1 review
  • "I need my eye lashes curled, but don't want to drop too much $$$ for a tool." in 1 review
Naomi  R.
Didn't give me the curl I wanted But for the days I need to up and go it was quick and easy
Anna A.
Vestal, NY
Love this product. Been using this same eyelash curler for years and it’s good quality!!
Sarah K.
Great eyelash curler for daily use. Doesn't pinch my eye or pull out my eyelashes.
Gabby S.
Blanchester, OH
Gets the job done but clings to eyeshadow on the eye. I have pretty dry eyes so my shadow doesn’t tend to move around too much, but with this it did. I think there are better curlers, but if in a budget this gets the job done.
Maddy C.
LOVE my Sally Hansen eyelash curler! I’ve had it for over 10 years and it still works wonders!
Gabby H.
I have been using this one for 3 years now and I have no intention of changing to another eyelash curler. First of all, the paddle does not make you feel like your eyelashes will be cut by the curler. It makes my lashes look so good and have nice curl. One tip is that if you make the paddles warmer with a lighter or hairdryer, your lashes will be nicely curled all day.
Laura C.
San Juan
I usually have normal length eyelashes but since I discovered the magic of this eyelash curler I became obsessed. I like how easy and comfortable it is to use and how pretty it leaves my eyelashes. I follow up with my favorite mascara and I get the full fan effect right at home.
Fabiola Q.
memphis
Buen curvador de pestañas, me agrada que tenga resorte ya que lo hace más ergonomico y cómodo al movimiento de la mano. También tienen un punto a su favor al agregarle dos repuestos de goma. Hace muy la función que promete y es bastante duradero.
Gabriela M.
I like , Gosto muito do curvador de cílios quando usa da para deixar os cílios curvados antes ou após passareceber uma máscara de cílios o único contra e que a borachinha se deforma com o tempo como não vende o refil apenas da borrachinha quando acaba voce tem que comprar outro mais eu super recomendo !
Susana S.
Excelente rizador de pestañas, ya tiene varios años conmigo y sigue como nuevo, sinceramente me gusta mucho y lo recomiendo mucho!!
María Fernanda S.
Doral, FL
Compared to others, do you think it is worth the price?