BY SALLY HANSEN #62 in Eyelash Curlers

Easily add extra curl to your eyelashes with the sally hansen beauty tools open your eyes classic metal eyelash curler. The double metal loops add controlled comfort when curling your lashes. The curler comes with a refill pad.

• Compared to others, do you think it is worth the price?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is an amazing eyelash curler. Other curlers I've had would pinch my right eyelid (I have a bit of a lazy eyelid.) I really like this curler. It never pinches and it does the tilt up curl thing really well. (When you are curling your lashes. Curl them normal. Then before you let go tilt the curler up and squeeze the curler. It makes the curl better and makes it stay curled longer.) This curler is really well made and comes with one replacement pad." in 6 reviews
  • "I hate this eyelash curler I mean it did its job right but after a couple of uses it broke and nothing could fix it at ally." in 2 reviews
  • "I really like this eye lash curler it really works well for me & it always gives my lashes a good curl (: ." in 2 reviews
  • "it is a very good quality and the refill pad is nice because you can Change it if it ever gets too gross!" in 1 review
  • "I need my eye lashes curled, but don't want to drop too much $$$ for a tool." in 1 review
Sam F.
This eyelash curler is below average at best. My lashes tend to fall out easily so I really try to be gentle with them, but with this product you really have to squeeze hard to get results. If you're not careful it's easy to create kinks and creases in your lashes with this curler as well. If you're looking to save money on a curler, your money is best spent elsewhere.
Shristi L.
A simple and easy to use. You can use it everyday but using eyelash curlers can actually damage your eyelashes. But other wise it is really nice. I mean you don't need the fancy ones from tarte or covergirl when you can get the same thing for cheaper.
Valeria O.
This eyelash curler is very good, at least the best you can buy in drugstores. It's comfortable to use and effective without breaking the tabs, work with different eye shapes and is durable. I recommend it if you are looking for quality and value.
Katt J.
Bridgewater, NJ
I think this eyelash curler is one of the biggest parts of my makeup routine. My eyelashes are short and flat, but with this eyelash curler, they looking so long and luscious. The only thing that isn't that good is that sometimes my lashes fall out a little, but I would definitely recommend it.
Marita R.
Clinton, WA
I really like this eye lash curler it really works well for me & it always gives my lashes a good curl (: . The only problem I have had with this product is the replacement pad. After I replaced it it kept falling out when I used it but that might have just been with the one I bought
Lovey G.
Tulsa, OK
I'm not a fan of eyelash curlers and frankly was always afraid of them but I bought this after a photo shoot last year and actually like the way it makes my eyes look more open.
Nicole A.
Philadelphia, PA
Great curler! I bought this one at a drugstore and I have been using it for the last three months. It works well and its great that it comes with a replacement pad
Silvia Patricia H.
Miami, Florida
pinza de pestaña facil de usar y eficaz sin romper las pestañas, trabajar con diferentes formas y es duradero. Lo recomiendo si están buscando calidad
Harly S.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I’ve had this eyelash curler for YEARS and it’s still in perfect shape. So easy to use and gets the job done. My lashes go from 0 to 100 real quick 👌
Chrissy T.
Glendale, AZ
I've been using this curler for a couple of years now and it is holding up really well, my lashes get a nice curl and it's a reall affordable option.
María Fernanda S.
Doral, FL
Compared to others, do you think it is worth the price?