BY SALLY HANSEN

Easily add extra curl to your eyelashes with the sally hansen beauty tools open your eyes classic metal eyelash curler. The double metal loops add controlled comfort when curling your lashes. The curler comes with a refill pad.

• Compared to others, do you think it is worth the price?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is an amazing eyelash curler. Other curlers I've had would pinch my right eyelid (I have a bit of a lazy eyelid.) I really like this curler. It never pinches and it does the tilt up curl thing really well. (When you are curling your lashes. Curl them normal. Then before you let go tilt the curler up and squeeze the curler. It makes the curl better and makes it stay curled longer.) This curler is really well made and comes with one replacement pad." in 6 reviews
  • "I hate this eyelash curler I mean it did its job right but after a couple of uses it broke and nothing could fix it at ally." in 2 reviews
  • "I really like this eye lash curler it really works well for me & it always gives my lashes a good curl (: ." in 2 reviews
  • "it is a very good quality and the refill pad is nice because you can Change it if it ever gets too gross!" in 1 review
  • "I need my eye lashes curled, but don't want to drop too much $$$ for a tool." in 1 review
L E.
Nampa, ID
Easy to work with and gives my flat eyelashes a very curly look without much effort. It doesn’t break my eyelashes and it keeps them curled even after using mascara so this is a winner for me! Recommend.
Valerie M.
ny
I’ve had this curler for so long and it works very well. It curls my lashes, while making them look much longer. It has lasted me almost three years and counting. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to but a new curler!
Elena B.
Vanlue
this product is a very nice eyelash curler it’s just like a regular one I bought it at Walmart. My skin type is very dry and it’s Kaina make sure but it’s it’s usually dry and yes I would recommend it to others.
Dinah L.
Very inexpensive and curls lashes so they still look natural. Super good value and you can find it at any drugstore, I bought mine at Target. I use it everyday, even if I’m not wearing mascara, just to open my eyes. Sally Hansen® open your eyes Classic Metal Eyelash Curler
Gabi L.
I've used this eyelash curler for two years and I'm a really big fan of it. I always carry it in my purse with me when I travel and has not broken or rusted at all. It is really cheap and lasts a long time. It is not painful to use and the little cushions are really soft on my eyelashes. It gives my eyelashes a nice curl as well.
Cassie H.
E Liverpool, OH
Kylie P.
Kelso
I've never used an eyelash curler that I didn't like! I was in need of a new one and I picked this one up at Ross. I was happy that it came with replacement strips!
Kaylin L.
I have tried so many curlers i am a expert on this! My lashes are really hard to curl and shape for some reason. I love love love this one!! I wish i could find another one because i would keep them in stock! Curls lashes beautifully and doesn't pinch or anything. I have nothing but great things to say about this one!
Carol M.
This simple eyelash curler is perfect in combination with a little bit of heat and your favorite mascara. Just use your hair dryer to warm the curler (for about 5-10 seconds) before curling your lashes - the heat helps to set the curl. Then put on the mascara and voila!
Kelsey W.
Definitely the best eyelash curler I've ever used! The price is great for this curler! I have really long, thick lashes and it works amazingly for them! I've used other brands in the past and they've pulled and tugged on my lashes, but this Sally Hansen one has only ever been amazing!
María Fernanda S.
Doral, FL
Compared to others, do you think it is worth the price?