BY SALLY HANSEN

Easily add extra curl to your eyelashes with the sally hansen beauty tools open your eyes classic metal eyelash curler. The double metal loops add controlled comfort when curling your lashes. The curler comes with a refill pad.

• Compared to others, do you think it is worth the price?2 Answers
Sally Hansen® open your eyes Classic Metal Eyelash Curler
  • "This is an amazing eyelash curler. Other curlers I've had would pinch my right eyelid (I have a bit of a lazy eyelid.) I really like this curler. It never pinches and it does the tilt up curl thing really well. (When you are curling your lashes. Curl them normal. Then before you let go tilt the curler up and squeeze the curler. It makes the curl better and makes it stay curled longer.) This curler is really well made and comes with one replacement pad." in 6 reviews
  • "I hate this eyelash curler I mean it did its job right but after a couple of uses it broke and nothing could fix it at ally." in 2 reviews
  • "I really like this eye lash curler it really works well for me & it always gives my lashes a good curl (: ." in 2 reviews
  • "it is a very good quality and the refill pad is nice because you can Change it if it ever gets too gross!" in 1 review
  • "I need my eye lashes curled, but don't want to drop too much $$$ for a tool." in 1 review
Julia P.
Liberty Township
AMAZING!! Makes me look like i actually have eyelashes lol. I’ve had the same one for about 2 years and it’s still with me!! Sally Hansen® open your eyes Classic Metal Eyelash Curler
Mikaela R.
GLASSBORO, NJ
This was the first eyelash curler I bought and I loved it so much I never tried any other one. I like that you can place your fingers in the holes for better control. The rubber piece also lasts a while but mine came with another one to replace it with when it became worn down.
Stephanie F.
Bronx, NY
I love this eyelash curler. It has a very cheap look but it does its job just fine! It’s truly amazing! It grabs all my eyelashes at once unlike others. It’s a great value! I’d buy it again!
Amanda S.
Fayetteville
I've never had any issues with this eyelash curler. It's really easy to use and it does a good job. There's really no reason to go out to sephora and get an expensive eyelash curler when this one does the job perfectly. I really like it. You can get it at many different places and it's super affordable
Bec🖤
Normal, IL
I love love love this product!! It really gets the job done and doesn’t feel like its pinching my skin! I have long eyelashes, but they are stick straight so I need a curler that gets all the way to the base of my lashes and this is the one!! It’s also very affordable!
Vanessa W.
Asbury, IA
This eyelash curler is very nice but I do not have any other to compare it to. The price is very reasonable and I definitely recommend it. I bought this eyelash curler from ULTA and I’ve had it for a very long time now.
Michelle G.
Palm Harbor
This is my absolute favorite eyelash curler. It’s lasted for the longest time. Every so often I change out the rubber piece. This is a must with my everyday makeup routine. I’ve tried others but nothing has compared.
Kristen D.
Vidor
I came across this eyelash curler by accident at Ross! I’d been looking to get one, because I’d never had one before, and this one seemed to be my best option. It’s really great, not too harsh on the eyelashes. I’m very happy with this product.
caity P.
irvine, CA
this is the besttttt eyelash curler i’ve ever used! it’s easy to get the lash right at the root without damaging them. i really like that the curl lasts& it makes my lashes look really long and tall!
Myranda W.
Imperial, MO
Best curler I've ever used. So many other ones have a very loose grip that doesn't seem to clamp down as well as I'd like. This one is the best and I can't seem to find it again. ;(
María Fernanda S.
Doral, FL
Compared to others, do you think it is worth the price?