BY SALLY HANSEN #71 in Eyelash Curlers

Easily add extra curl to your eyelashes with the sally hansen beauty tools open your eyes classic metal eyelash curler. The double metal loops add controlled comfort when curling your lashes. The curler comes with a refill pad.

• Compared to others, do you think it is worth the price?2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This is an amazing eyelash curler. Other curlers I've had would pinch my right eyelid (I have a bit of a lazy eyelid.) I really like this curler. It never pinches and it does the tilt up curl thing really well. (When you are curling your lashes. Curl them normal. Then before you let go tilt the curler up and squeeze the curler. It makes the curl better and makes it stay curled longer.) This curler is really well made and comes with one replacement pad." in 6 reviews
  • "I really like this eye lash curler it really works well for me & it always gives my lashes a good curl (: ." in 2 reviews
  • "I hate this eyelash curler I mean it did its job right but after a couple of uses it broke and nothing could fix it at ally." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm not a fan of eyelash curlers and frankly was always afraid of them but I bought this after a photo shoot last year and actually like the way it makes my eyes look more open. " in 1 review
  • "I need my eye lashes curled, but don't want to drop too much $$$ for a tool." in 1 review
Amanda S.
Fayetteville
I've never had any issues with this eyelash curler. It's really easy to use and it does a good job. There's really no reason to go out to sephora and get an expensive eyelash curler when this one does the job perfectly. I really like it. You can get it at many different places and it's super affordable
Vanessa W.
Asbury, IA
This eyelash curler is very nice but I do not have any other to compare it to. The price is very reasonable and I definitely recommend it. I bought this eyelash curler from ULTA and I’ve had it for a very long time now.
caity P.
Costa Mesa, CA
this is the besttttt eyelash curler i’ve ever used! it’s easy to get the lash right at the root without damaging them. i really like that the curl lasts& it makes my lashes look really long and tall!
Julia P.
Liberty Township
AMAZING!! Makes me look like i actually have eyelashes lol. I’ve had the same one for about 2 years and it’s still with me!! Sally Hansen® open your eyes Classic Metal Eyelash Curler
Mikaela R.
Glassboro, NJ
This was the first eyelash curler I bought and I loved it so much I never tried any other one. I like that you can place your fingers in the holes for better control. The rubber piece also lasts a while but mine came with another one to replace it with when it became worn down.
Myranda W.
Imperial, MO
Best curler I've ever used. So many other ones have a very loose grip that doesn't seem to clamp down as well as I'd like. This one is the best and I can't seem to find it again. ;(
Ana Z.
I bought this eyelash curler at my local pharmacy, my eyelashes are very
straight and with this tool it becomes easier to curl them, I have to last as
60 seconds in each eye to keep it well curled, then apply a good mascara and ready
to go outside.
Louise J.
I had no eyelashes for a month because of this eyelash curler. I bought it because of the low price and because it didn’t have the little thing that sticks out and gets in the way. I tried it out with light pressure, nothing happening at all. So I used normal pressure one would normally use for a curler. I heard a little ‘crunch’, realizing I just cut my eyelashes off. DO NOT BUY, INVEST IN SOMETHING BETTER.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
I remember this was one of the first things I bought when I started creating my makeup bag. I'm talking about 5 years ago. This eyelash curler is like new. Sally Hansen is a very good brand. I bought this eyelash curler because I found it the perfect size and without much detail, it's simple. I do not use it every day because I'm afraid that my eyelashes will fall out. But when I use it, it is always before applying the mascara. I'm constantly cleaning it, like all my makeup, because you have to be as hygienic as you can.
Kelsey W.
Definitely the best eyelash curler I've ever used! The price is great for this curler! I have really long, thick lashes and it works amazingly for them! I've used other brands in the past and they've pulled and tugged on my lashes, but this Sally Hansen one has only ever been amazing!
María Fernanda S.
Doral, FL
Compared to others, do you think it is worth the price?