BY SALLY HANSEN

Real crushed opals give nails play of light-adding a new dimension. * Patented formula and brush glide on smooth, shiny color in just 1 coat. Opal Nail Glaze gives nails a new radiance. Can be worn alone, as a French, or over another color. see more...

janessa d.
Dwight, Il
this pure white is a great product for mani pedis at home. i prefer this white polish over the other brands. it is very easy to use and to apply on a quick time crunch. i am a repeat user of this product and will be buying it again. i highly recommend this product.
Scarlett R.
Gainesville, FL
Beautiful color with a pearl-like finish! Very professional and neutral color, I am a first time customer, bought this at Sally's beauty salon and only con I could think of would be price. It's a little more expensive but nonetheless great!
Tanya G.
I love this nail polish personally. It is a great color and it leaves it shiny. i totally recommend it for anyone whos looking for a pearly color. I'm a repeat user on this nail polish brand. i would buy it again.
Liliana G.
Aztec, NM
This is such a good polish. Whenever I don't have time think about what color I want to polish my nails with, this is a good choice. This color goes with anything and compliments so many skin tones.
Allison G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love this nail polish color. I love pearls so this is the perfect color for me. I bought this at walmart and it works well. Is stays on for wuite a while with no chipping or peeling.
Jes Paolo d.
I wasnt a huge fan of this particular color but I love the Sally Hansen rounded brush tip! I wish Opi would use the same brush! I actually use the brush when applying my Opi.
Kelly A.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pretty indeed I recommend you if you feel like a Opal to try it I like this product of what I will be trying again I recommend it to all my family and friends
D'Najah
Beauty Junkie Expert
Takes on 3 min to dry. It's a very good nail polish. You need only 2 costs and then a top coat. Best if used with a base coat before applying the pure white
Amie H.
Marshall, MI
Usually need 3 coats of these for coverage. Product seperated in the bottle quickly. Probably would not repurchase. I like other Sally products better.
Jenna S.
Savannah, TN
Makes painting nails soooooo............much easier. I dislike the price. I think they need to be the same price of the bottles
Sarah C.
Does this product really work?