Sally Hansen® Opal Nail Polish

by Sally Hansen

Sally Hansen Opal Nail Polish - Crystal Opal #02

Does this product really work?
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Opal Nail Polish!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoOrlando, FL
Love this nail polish. Cant beat the quality. They are super shine and glide on the nail so smoothly. I own quite a few of these nail polishes and they have never let me down. Sally Hasen makes great products. I enjoy so many of their products.
3 years agoGainesville, FL
Beautiful color with a pearl-like finish! Very professional and neutral color, I am a first time customer, bought this at Sally's beauty salon and only con I could think of would be price. It's a little more expensive but nonetheless great!
3 years agoDwight, Il
this pure white is a great product for mani pedis at home. i prefer this white polish over the other brands. it is very easy to use and to apply on a quick time crunch. i am a repeat user of this product and will be buying it again. i highly recommend this product.
3 years agoLexington, KY
Very pretty indeed I recommend you if you feel like a Opal to try it I like this product of what I will be trying again I recommend it to all my family and friends
3 years ago
I love this nail polish personally. It is a great color and it leaves it shiny. i totally recommend it for anyone whos looking for a pearly color. I'm a repeat user on this nail polish brand. i would buy it again.
3 years ago
I wasnt a huge fan of this particular color but I love the Sally Hansen rounded brush tip! I wish Opi would use the same brush! I actually use the brush when applying my Opi.
3 years agoAztec, NM
This is such a good polish. Whenever I don't have time think about what color I want to polish my nails with, this is a good choice. This color goes with anything and compliments so many skin tones.
3 years agoBaton Rouge, LA
I love this nail polish color. I love pearls so this is the perfect color for me. I bought this at walmart and it works well. Is stays on for wuite a while with no chipping or peeling.
a year agopensacola
With me my favorite color is white when I am painting my nails it matches anything and looks good with everything and I am really hoping to get some samples
3 years ago
Takes on 3 min to dry. It's a very good nail polish. You need only 2 costs and then a top coat. Best if used with a base coat before applying the pure white