MakeupNail CareNail TreatmentsSally Hansen
Sally Hansen Nutrition Green Tea and Sandalwood Cuticle Nail Treatment

Sally Hansen® Nutrition Green Tea and Sandalwood Cuticle Nail Treatment

How does everyone like this product im a huge nail biter and am hoping it will help out with my nails regrowing?
Does this product absorb well. Some that ive tried in the past seems to act like a barrier.
Have any one try this ?
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Nutrition Green Tea and Sandalwood Cuticle Nail Treatment!
christie K.
Roseville, MI
Leaves my nails and cuticles feeling much softer I like the smell my nails tend to get dry around my cuticles it’s the perfect product to use and very affordable!
Ashley G.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Salary is one of my all-time favorite store from Lion products. I highly recommend purchasing and keeping Sally Hanson ducks and stuff at all times because they all work so well. I highly recommend it this bread. And the price is amazing
Celeste G.
Sydney
This cuticle treatment works beautifully in my nails in between mani appointments. I love the scent and how smooth it feels. Also, it is so easy to apply without leaving a whole mess in the bathroom and the small bottle goes a long way. Definitely recommend.
Amber K.
Seminole, FL
Kinda of pricey but totally worth the money, it is so easy to apply and use because of its unique application process. I got my own at my local drugstore... I have been using it for about a month
Chrystal P.
Prospect, TN
I live this. Smells so good. Would like to try to get other types of this and test out.
Vanessa R.
The Sally Hansen Green tea was actually pretty good on my cuticles giving them the shine that they need. The smell was a little to strong. Overall would use again but not as often.
Saima D.
Reading, PA
This product is simply fascinating because it incredibly moisturizes the cuticles, giving a super healthy appearance to your cuticles and giving a beautiful appearance to your hands.
ELIZABETH M.
Morro Bay, CA
PREFIERO ARREGLAR MIS UÑAS,YO MISMA EN MI CASA,POR ESO COMPRO ESTE PRODUCTO,Y CONSIDERO QUE ESTÁ ES MUY BUENA MARCA,Y ME DA MUY BUENOS RESULTADOS
Estefania O.
Norcross , GA
To keep my mani looking fresh I apply this on my nails when needed. It leaves the cuticle hydrated It’s affordable and recommend.
Kamini S.
Chantilly, VA
It best tremendously efficient and effective product for the cuticles which I buy over and over. May be bigger size