BY SALLY HANSEN

Advanced Growth Treatment No DBP, toluene, formaldehyde Salon tested What it is: A growth treatment for short, hard-to-grow nails that constantly break. How it works: Exclusive green tea + olive leaf formula, powered up with antioxidant bamboo,...

Buy on Amazon
Denise R.
I love this nail strengthener. This particular product feels more like a gel that's absorbed into the nail and not just a polish that lays on top. I love the look and feel it gives my nails. I've been using this product for several years now and it truly works. My nails were weak and would constantly chip and after using this product my nails have grown and become strong. It keeps my nails healthy, and strong.
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
My nails went from brittle to long and strong after a few weeks of continued use. This has become my go to base and top coat for my nails. I even just purchased a second bottle because I was starting to run low and I love it that much!!
Leila T.
Antelope
I have been using this product for about 3 days now. Putting it on twice a day and my nails have started growing back TREMENDOUSLY! I'm a nail biter and I'm trying to get rid of this habit. This helps a lot!!
Angela B.
lynwood
Keeps my nails very healthy and very nice looking. I use this product when my nails are looking weak. It is very easy to use and apply. And also very affordable. I would definitely buy it again. Very amazing
Brittany S.
This is definitely a must have. It strengthens and protects your nails in great amounts. After using this I saw an improvement in growth as my nails wouldn't chip because they had extra protection. I enjoyed this nail treatment