BY SALLY HANSEN

0.45 fl oz / 13.3 ml see more...

• Does anyone know how well this works? My mom and I have had probl...3 Answers
Haylee V.
Prospect, OR
My nails are super week because I used to get them done a lot. And this stuff helped out so much! Dry's pretty fast and can noticeably see a different after your first couple of times using it. Definitely recommend.
Ashley W.
We have trusted the Sally Hansen nail products for many years. I have used the products several times throughout the years to put a protective layer on my nails that break on the farm, at school and around the house.
Julie M.
Layton, UT
Love Sally Hansens strengthening products- best out there. If you have thin or brittle nails this is great.
Jessica M.
Elmira, NY
Sally Hansen is the best nail product company out there. Point blank. Whatever the bottle says is what you will experience. This truly does work the best. I have extremely brittle nails and this has worked wonders for me. :)
Andrea R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know how well this works? My mom and I have had problems with our nails breaking at the tips.