BY SALLY HANSEN #68 in Nail Polish Remover

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

"HIT “UNDO” ON YOUR MANI MISTAKES!

With No More Mistakes Manicure Clean-Up Pen™ by Sally Hansen, instantly erase smudges and smears.

Erase nail color mistakes in a single stroke with precision felt-tip pen. Get a flawless, salon-perfect manicure with No More Mistakes Manicure Clean-Up Pen™.

To use, hold like a pen and stroke over misapplied nail color, pressing lightly. Wipe tip after every use with a tissue. Replace cap tightly.

Make mistakes disappear! Slip a No More Mistakes Manicure Clean-Up Pen™ into your bag of nail care must-haves.

Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Ethyl Lactate, Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Amyl Acetate, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate.

How To Apply:

• To use, hold like a pen and stroke over misapplied nail color, pressing lightly.
  • Wipe tip after every use with a tissue.
  • Replace cap tightly.

Buy on ULTA*
  • "It's so much easier than using nail polish remover to correct those little mistakes around the edges of your nails and the cuticles." in 4 reviews
  • "As a righty I always have trouble trying to paint with my left hand, this makes it super easy clean up and saves a ton of time." in 1 review
Susan N.
Monroe
Review for: No More Mistakes Manicure Clean Up Stick 1 pack; 0.07 fl oz; 2 ml more...
What a disappointment! I usually just put polish remover on a Q-tip to clean up my mistakes. I thought this would be easier to use, but the tip is way too broad to work with and it dried up after one use. Don't waste your money!
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
I always do an amazing job on my left hand when painting my nails, but once I get to my right hand, it can get a little messy and my hand gets a little unsteady, because my right hand is my dominant hand. This nail polish remover pen is the perfect defense again messy nails, it’s super easy to use, and doesn’t dry out instantly. It’s good for being precise and getting the job done.
Katie C.
Review for: No More Mistakes Manicure Clean Up Stick 1 pack; 0.07 fl oz; 2 ml, 05 fl oz more...
This product is so cool and fun to use it is such a smart idea the only thing is that my fingers are very small so I wish that they were double sided so that it can work with my fingers as well as adults fingers
Kylee M.
Hampton, VA
These are very nice to have and work the way they should. My only complaint is that it dries up pretty quickly, which may be from the packaging. I keep buying them because it’s a must have when I paint my nails.
Allyson K.
Brewerton, NY
I use this product almost every-time I paint my nails. I find it incredible difficult to use a cotton ball to touch up around my nails after they are painted, with this slender ripped brush I can clean around my nails without taking the polish off my actual nail. This product is extremely inexpensive and is worth it if you find yourself struggling to “paint inside the nail” so to speak.
Sydney 💋.
I don't know why but this didn't work for me. After putting on my nail polish I went back and rubbed this pen over the mistakes and it does absolutely nothing. I tried pressing it harder and it wouldn't wipe anything up. The tip is a different texture than I thought it would be. Also I was expecting it to be more saturated with the nail polish remover and it was kind of dry.
Sandra M.
Only 4 stars because it dried up on me rather quickly, it was great and perfect for what it was made for. Great for travel and cleans up like a dream. I will buy again eventually.
Shayna S.
Marysville, WA
Works alright to begin with but the darker the polish, and the longer you use it-the less it's effective and the darker colors start to bleed on to your new nail projects.
Karina C.
Staten Island
Great product to clean up any mistakes and makes for a salon quality result. It is inexpensive and great to use. Although it dose dry your cuticles and make them ash up.
Kaylee W.
Charleston , WV
I love sally Hansen’s nail polish and removing products! The reason I gave this product four stars is because the nib on the pen gets dirty easily and looses a touch of its removing power! However this product is perfect for quick touch up mistakes before meetings!
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Does this stuff work well?
Jazmine G.
Westminster, CA
I've been looking for something to help me when I paint my nails. I can never do my left hand so does this product really help with any imperfections ?
Gisselle C.
Doral, FL
Do you need to keep buying the top the pen or is it reusable?

back