MakeupNail CareNail TreatmentsSally Hansen
Sally Hansen No More Breaks Natural Nail Treatment

Sally Hansen® No More Breaks Natural Nail Treatment

by Sally Hansen

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen® No More Breaks Natural Nail Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Julia N.
Benbrook, TX
Sally Hansen® No More Breaks Natural Nail Treatment uploaded by Julia N.
I have been using this product for over 40 years, maybe more. The cosmetic, hair and nail were dominated by a few names. Whenever I start getting tears, thinning or breaking, I have always come back to Sally Hansen. Especially this product, which is the reason that I have ridiculously strong nails in my opinion. I have sometimes used this in conjunction with another Sally Hansen product to nourish and protect the nail. There may be new products and formulations that others like better for their nails, but for me it still works if I ever need it. But only when I have ruined my nails by getting fake nails or using them as a staple remover or can opener. Fake nails leave my nails incredibly thin compared to before. I use Sally Hansen No More Breaks over and under. I paint the top and go all the way over and around the underside. I let it dry and then remove anything that looks sloppy. If you redo it every few days, You can paint them and use this as a topcoat, again over and under. I never need to search out any other product because Sally Hansen has always performed well for me. Not the prettiest hand and I would be very embarrassed to say how long any real manicuring took place, but I have nails. lol
Karoline L.
montreal
Sally Hansen® No More Breaks Natural Nail Treatment uploaded by Karoline L.
To be honest, I didn't like it at first, I thought I had wasted my money. But after using it for over 1 month, I noticed that my nails are getting stronger and they aren't breaking so often anymore! I have long nails and my nail polish is sticking better. Love it!
Lisa B.
Valparaiso, FL
Sally Hansen No More Breaks Natural Nail Polish is great. The polish helps make my nails stronger and helps them not break so easy. It is better than the other brands that I have tried.
G Z.
Sometimes it can be thick and sticky, but it spreads well and does a good job strengthening the nails and creating strong growth. Would recommend. I used it every once in a while, only as issues came up.
Jade C.
Dieppe, NB
I used this product on my nails after removing nail extensions. It made my nail sticky and did nothing more than a clear top coat would. I do not recommend this product to someone who has damaged nails.
Dena S.
It’s alright. Truthfully I’d rather spend my buck at the dollar store. Personally I am a bit rough with my hands so I just wasn’t happy. I like it, but the price is too much.
Beth L.
I used this for brittle nails and I think it helped some. It wasn't a miracle fix or anything but it works well. I have also used as a shiny top coat after applying color. I would purchase again.
Jasmine P.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This strengthener is great, but not the best. My nails still became brittle, and split off very easy. Had to use multiple coats, but it served its purpose.
Melanie W.
Rogers City, MI
This product does really help your nails strengthen. No more cracks and splits after using this for awhile
Rozy K.
Anaheim, CA
I tried for my nail , I finished it all but I have not seen any results, you will be wasting your money if you purchase this product.

Looking for your answer?