Sally Hansen - No Chip Top Coat

by Sally Hansen

Top coat that seals your nail colour and defends against chips. Our Acrylic formula gives you glossy, chip-resistant protection.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen - No Chip Top Coat!
Sarah M.
After using this product, I can honestly say that this product is amazing. I can’t wait to get this again. I would definitely recommend buying this product as it really is amazing and great.
Katie B.
Longueuil
It does the job. Not the best and takes a while to dry, but has a nice finish. Would recommend if you don't want to spend a ton of money!
Genie V.
Victoria, BC
I give this 5 stars because it is very affordable, but also gets the job done. I have compared this to higher end brands, and this one does just as good.

Looking for your answer?