Sally Hansen No Chip Acrylic Top Coat - Pack of 2 by Sally Hansen

by Sally Hansen

Quality nail treatment products;Great Value!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen No Chip Acrylic Top Coat - Pack of 2 by Sally Hansen!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Walmart
Another classic growing up. My granny always used this top coat on our nails and the formula has improved greatly over the last 20 years. It doesn’t peel off or mess with the pigment of my polish underneath.
Grand Rapids, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the same review that I just did but last time I got to close and two bottles instead of one and it does the same thing but the only thing is it says this is a no chip acrylic topcoat but literally it does ship and it all depends the nail polish that you apply so basically I stick to UV gel polish so my nails my nails don’t ship that is my honest review.
Monroe, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
If I don’t get my nails professionally done I always use this top coat. It keeps my nails hard and healthy. The only thing that turns me off is the price. It’s a clear polish. It shouldn’t be pricey. Other than that I would still recommend it.
Efecto inmediato y duradero, para las uñas quebradizas y débiles este producto es l solución, no puedo vivir sin el. Y más cuando me pongo uñas postizas, porque me quedan maltratadas y con este esmalte se me regeneran rápidamente
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great drugstore brand. Super affordable and good quality. It takes a little longer to dry tho. Nice shine and lasts for a week. The brush makes it super easy to apply.
Purchased at: Target
There’s nothing worse than spending the time painting your nails for them to chip just a day or two later. That used to be my major issue but not anymore! I’ve been using this product religiously for the last year and it holds my nail polish so well! Without the damage from real acrylic nails this really does the trick and stay true to no chip!
Rio Rancho, NM
This used to be the only topcoat I used because it was the one my mom always used, it’s a great formula, adds great wear time to any manicure & dries super quickly. The only downside I would say is that the brush doesn’t hold as much product once you’ve gotten about half way through the bottle so you have to keep dipping back in
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: The Walking Company
I used Sally Hansen no chip acrylic top coat and was disappointed because my nail polish began to chip on the second day of wearing it. For the price it’s not worked for me as I was expecting. Looking for a better quality top coat.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is literally what it advertises I get no chips for weeks when applying this on top of my nail color. Price is great and I can find this top coat at many stores where they sell nail polishes. The top coat is also fast to dry and leaves a great finishing shine.
Freeburg
Purchased at: Walgreens
This was my go to for years before I found seche vite. It’s affordable and can find it anywhere. It does keep my polish on longer without chipping for about a week so it’s a good value. Overall if I’m ever in a bind I know this stuff is solid.

Looking for your answer?