BY SALLY HANSEN

Seals Nail Color With A Smooth, Hard, High-Gloss Finish. Clear Acrylic Formula Helps Resist Chipping And Peeling. Provides Long-Lasting Protection To Help Promote Stronger Nails. You Will Get Brilliant, Beautiful Manicures That Really Last! Salon And Dermatologist Tested Dbp And Toluene Free Free Of Added Formaldehyde Made In Usa

Sally Hansen® No Chip Acrylic Top Coat Nail Polish
  • "Gave a good shine to the nail initially but I didn't feel like it stayed chip free any longer than a normal top coat." in 3 reviews
  • "Honestly idk if I just a bad one but I did not like this every time I used it as a topcoat my nail polish would chop the next day verses using no topcoat or a different one" in 3 reviews
Britney R.
This is the complete opposite of "No Chip" top coat. It actually causes cracks in the polish within a few hours. It chips off in less than 24 hours. This is the worst top coat ever. It makes your polish chip away faster.
Adriana M.
It's great for the one to two days but after that the nail polish would chip really quick. It does give your nails a smooth look and feel. My only problem was that the nail polish would chip within two days.
lindsay r.
Clemmons, NC
It was okay but honestly I've used this stuff for years and it just always chips. The best way to ensure no chippage is to get a gel manicure and just roll with it that stuff last forever. Go do it!!!
Paola S.
East Elmhurst, NY
I wish i could get my money back. doesn't work at all!! hate it. i makes my nails chip right away. no matter what nail polish i use it chips by the next day or even the same night! i hate this top coat
Elizabeth F.
Davenport, IA
I don't think that this product lived up to the hype it was given. Gave a good shine to the nail initially but I didn't feel like it stayed chip free any longer than a normal top coat.
Tabitha S.
Griffith, IN
Leaves your nails super shiny and goes on very easy. However, my nails still chipped after 1 day, not impressed. Will not be buying this topcoat again in the future.
courtney w.
Bruce Twp, MI
It chips horribly and cracks almost instantly which makes it chip faster. Sometimes it will literally make the whole nails worth of polish peel right off while it's drying.
Christina C.
Vicki E.
Concordia, KS
I like this topcoat. It makes my polish shining and I believe it makes the polish stay on a little longer. I am at a computer all day, so nothing last for very long!
Nathália S.
San Jose, CA
I bought this because some of my lower quality nail polishes chip easily. I was hoping this would resolve the problem but it was exactly the same. Didn’t do anything!
Paola S.
East Elmhurst, NY
Is their a special way of applying it so it doesn't chip?
Kaeleigh L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I wash my hands a lot for my profession and I haven't really found a great solution for this. Can anyone confirm if this product lives up to its name?
Noemi G.
I've actually been wanting to try this since my nails are always chipping because of softball but not sure !!!
Ramona E.
Does it smell strong ?
Becca M.
I am very rough on my hands and this top coat did absolutely nothing to prevent chips. Has anybody had any luck with this?