BY SALLY HANSEN

Seals Nail Color With A Smooth, Hard, High-Gloss Finish. Clear Acrylic Formula Helps Resist Chipping And Peeling. Provides Long-Lasting Protection To Help Promote Stronger Nails. You Will Get Brilliant, Beautiful Manicures That Really Last! Salon And Dermatologist Tested Dbp And Toluene Free Free Of Added Formaldehyde Made In Usa

Sally Hansen® No Chip Acrylic Top Coat Nail Polish
  • "Gave a good shine to the nail initially but I didn't feel like it stayed chip free any longer than a normal top coat." in 3 reviews
  • "Honestly idk if I just a bad one but I did not like this every time I used it as a topcoat my nail polish would chop the next day verses using no topcoat or a different one" in 3 reviews
Marquea J.
Chilhowie, VA
Worst top coat I’ve ever tried. I’ve used this polish several times hoping that it’ll do its job but it’s just a disappointment every time. I can apply polish and within a few hours I’ll already have cracking all through my polish. And it’s so flaky, the formula is really odd. Won’t be repurchasing
Shyia F.
Kingston, WA
This is my absolute favorite too cute. There is no other like it that I have tried. It makes your color super shiny and lasts a long time. It is very inexpensive. Yes I highly recommend it to others.
Yolanda M.
Houston, Tx
I've tried different brands of top coats, and I think this is my least favorite. It doesn't last very long, and chips rather easily 😕 So I wouldn't waste my money again.
cx s.
Very affordable, available just about anywhere: I definitely suggest this for anyone who paints their nails. This is essential on top of nail polish to finalize the look!
Samantha S.
Knoxville, TN
Ironically this top coat chips worse than any top coat I've ever used. Like, within hours of drying its chipped off already. Really disappointing. I actively tell people to not use this product and I will never buy it again. I got it at cvs a few years ago
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
This no chip top coat goes on smooth and makes my nail polish look great. It has not stopped my nails for chipping. But to be fair I have not found any nail polish top coat that last more than a day.
Jessica N.
Did not like this top coat at all... At first it left it very shiny and I thought it would last but the next day, it seemed as if my nails were cracking! Would not purchase again.
Jackie C.
Lakewood, NY
This is one of the best and top notch top coats and a great value! I have long natural nails and am bothered when my manicure shows signs of chipping or wear. Even when applied over cheap polish, it makes your nails look salon finished right at home! It lasts anywhere from 7-10 days with regular upkeep every other day or so! Love this!
Ana Q.
Venice, FL
This top coat is great for a thick, shiny seal (it's so shiny!) and I love how it comes on; you can really tell that it's sealing the nail off. However, it doesn't prevent chips as well as I'd expect (but still makes the polish last a day or two more), and it does blur the colors if you have more than one.
Britney R.
This is the complete opposite of "No Chip" top coat. It actually causes cracks in the polish within a few hours. It chips off in less than 24 hours. This is the worst top coat ever. It makes your polish chip away faster.
Paola S.
East Elmhurst, NY
Is their a special way of applying it so it doesn't chip?
Kaeleigh L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I wash my hands a lot for my profession and I haven't really found a great solution for this. Can anyone confirm if this product lives up to its name?
Noemi G.
I've actually been wanting to try this since my nails are always chipping because of softball but not sure !!!
Ramona E.
Does it smell strong ?
Becca M.
I am very rough on my hands and this top coat did absolutely nothing to prevent chips. Has anybody had any luck with this?