BY SALLY HANSEN

Seals Nail Color With A Smooth, Hard, High-Gloss Finish. Clear Acrylic Formula Helps Resist Chipping And Peeling. Provides Long-Lasting Protection To Help Promote Stronger Nails. You Will Get Brilliant, Beautiful Manicures That Really Last! Salon And Dermatologist Tested Dbp And Toluene Free Free Of Added Formaldehyde Made In Usa

Sally Hansen® No Chip Acrylic Top Coat Nail Polish
  • "Gave a good shine to the nail initially but I didn't feel like it stayed chip free any longer than a normal top coat." in 3 reviews
  • "Honestly idk if I just a bad one but I did not like this every time I used it as a topcoat my nail polish would chop the next day verses using no topcoat or a different one" in 3 reviews
Jenna K.
Springfield, MO
Terrible top coat. It's so disappointing because it goes on beautifully and dried within seconds. It dries your nails faster than any nail polish and makes them shine like shellac! Unfortunately, this no crack top coat cracks if not I'm the next few hours the next day. My polish would have done better fending for itself. I only have it a d because it made my nails initially look great, but they won't last for more than a day. :(
Elizabeth T.
The worst top coat I have tried in a while! Cracks or chips your nail polish off ON THE FIRST day. For example, I just did my nails yesterday afternoon and by yesterday evening I could already see many small cracks forming. Gave it a few tries... just going to throw it away. Save your money!!!!!!!
Destiny R.
Savannah, GA
This does exactly what it says it will. I am very happy with this product and it has given me life. I need a tough top coat because I do a lot throughout the day and I need a nail polish that is going to stick with me all day and this surly does the trick.
Lorianne B.
Bloomington, IN
Great product. It's very affordable. I'd recommend this to anyone. It is now the only thing I use as a top coat. Goes on smoothly and is glossy and it does exactly as it says, no chip! I will buy this again And again.
Tourie B.
San Leandro , CA
This is a really reliable top coat. i can go for about a week without any nails chipping at all. Not to mention that when it dries it dries pretty solid. I use this as my top coat always, not to mention it gives an excellent shine when completely dry.
gianna s.
It made my nails very shiny and pretty but the next day my nails chipped my top coats do a better job. but i am not sure if i didn't let them dry long enough or i also went into my pool which is chlorine but after all it is ok but it did make my nails and toes very shiny and pretty.
Miranda G.
Although it worked somewhat alright the first day, the chips that came off were bigger and worse than without any top coat! It did not prevent chipping whatsoever even from washing the dishes for just a few minutes. The only thing it did do was make the nail polish EXTREMELY difficult to remove with remover, even after a week!
Alyssa B.
E Brunswick, NJ
Very cheap in cost. Painted my nails last night. Got to work and two of my nails have already chipped. Spend a little extra on a lasting top coat because who wants to do their nails everyday? Not me.
Kathy L.
Tampa, FL
This is the best top coat I've found. I put it over my nails after my pink/whites are done to give them extra protection and shine. Sometimes I add another coat after a while to keep the shine. I also use it with my toes, which I do myself, because it's great at protecting the polish and giving you a nice, shiny look.
Staci K.
Louisville, KY
Gives polish a great shine! Easy to apply and fairly inexpensive. My polish still chips within a few days but I continue to use for pretty shine that it gives. I may buy it again compared to other products that are more pricey.
Paola S.
East Elmhurst, NY
Is their a special way of applying it so it doesn't chip?
Kaeleigh L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I wash my hands a lot for my profession and I haven't really found a great solution for this. Can anyone confirm if this product lives up to its name?
Noemi G.
I've actually been wanting to try this since my nails are always chipping because of softball but not sure !!!
Ramona E.
Does it smell strong ?
Becca M.
I am very rough on my hands and this top coat did absolutely nothing to prevent chips. Has anybody had any luck with this?