BY SALLY HANSEN

Seals Nail Color With A Smooth, Hard, High-Gloss Finish. Clear Acrylic Formula Helps Resist Chipping And Peeling. Provides Long-Lasting Protection To Help Promote Stronger Nails. You Will Get Brilliant, Beautiful Manicures That Really Last! Salon And Dermatologist Tested Dbp And Toluene Free Free Of Added Formaldehyde Made In Usa

Sally Hansen® No Chip Acrylic Top Coat Nail Polish
  • "Gave a good shine to the nail initially but I didn't feel like it stayed chip free any longer than a normal top coat." in 3 reviews
  • "Honestly idk if I just a bad one but I did not like this every time I used it as a topcoat my nail polish would chop the next day verses using no topcoat or a different one" in 3 reviews
Karla B.
This is the worst top coat I've ever tried. Literally chips within seconds. I do not like the fact that it cracks almost immediately. Makes the whole manicure go to waste. I would most definitely never buy this again. Not ever. ugh...!!!!!!!
Amanda H.
Charleston, SC
This doesn't have the best reviews, but I've had completely different experiences. It's a great top coat! It's inexpensive, but it provides a beautiful shine over two coats of nail polish. I would definitely recommend this as a cheaper option.
Amanda P.
Holmdel, NJ
Just OK. The Sally Hansen "hard as nails" line is great, but using this as a top coat layer is just eh. I would invest putting the money into an OPI for higher end clear coating for your nails.
Alicia M.
Woonsocket, RI
My husband helped me find this one when I was complaining about my polish always chipping. The first time I used it over a pink LA Colors polish and, like others mentioned, the polish cracked. It did not chip, it just lots and lots of little cracks, kind of like tempered glass that's been hit. Still all the polish stayed on for 5 days (including at work, where I'm typing and clacking my nails on a keyboard all day). It didn't come off until I used nail polish remover.
The second time I used it though, I put it on when the pink polish was still a little wet. No cracks, and the Sally Hansen's helped dry the pink layer too. Didn't chip at all. I would recommend
Claudia B.
Homosassa, FL
This clear coat is strong. I use it all the time when I do my own acrylics. It's reliable, and i definitely would buy it again and again. It's very high quality for the price. I recommend ✅
Tristen L.
Visalia
It makes ur nails.very hard and thick which is very nice the only thing I would have to complain is that it lasted less than a day and it was chipping along with my polish underneath.
Nickii M.
I love this stuff! I use it as a top coat after I paint my nails and it works great! If my nail polish job wasn't too good (it usually isn't) and I put this on top, it smooths out any mistakes and makes my nails look like they were professionally done. It also dries very quickly, which is convenient. I gave this product 4 stars because it preforms better with some brands than others. This on top of the sinful colors nail polish I received free in my sunshine voxbox did not work well at all. It chipped the same day, but it lasts a good 2 weeks without chipping when I use it over another brand (the name escapes me at the moment).
Dianne CT M.
North Potomac, MD
The Sally Hansen No Chip Acrylic Top Coat used to be the best in the business. Recently, they changed the formula and not it is a terrible product. I've used the same nail polish with and without the Top Coat and my nails do better WITHOUT the Sally Hansen. If they go back to the old formula, I will buy it again. For not, avoid this product.
Kirstie H.
Smyrna, NY
Super easy to use and ready to use as soon as you get it. Drys fast and does not get everywhere. I reapply it once a week and as needed. Doesn't chip and wear off easily. The bottle lasts a while and I use it on my toes as well as on my nails. Love love it!
Taryn M.
Newtown, CT
I applied a very thin coat of this after applying two coats of an essie nail polish. Immediately, after the first day of wear, every single nail of mine was chipped! I am pretty easy on my nails as well and am certain that I didn't cause it to chip as disgustingly as it did. This product I will be returning for a refund :(
Paola S.
East Elmhurst, NY
Is their a special way of applying it so it doesn't chip?
Kaeleigh L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I wash my hands a lot for my profession and I haven't really found a great solution for this. Can anyone confirm if this product lives up to its name?
Noemi G.
I've actually been wanting to try this since my nails are always chipping because of softball but not sure !!!
Ramona E.
Does it smell strong ?
Becca M.
I am very rough on my hands and this top coat did absolutely nothing to prevent chips. Has anybody had any luck with this?