BY SALLY HANSEN

Seals Nail Color With A Smooth, Hard, High-Gloss Finish. Clear Acrylic Formula Helps Resist Chipping And Peeling. Provides Long-Lasting Protection To Help Promote Stronger Nails. You Will Get Brilliant, Beautiful Manicures That Really Last! Salon And Dermatologist Tested Dbp And Toluene Free Free Of Added Formaldehyde Made In Usa

Sally Hansen® No Chip Acrylic Top Coat Nail Polish
  • "Gave a good shine to the nail initially but I didn't feel like it stayed chip free any longer than a normal top coat." in 3 reviews
  • "Honestly idk if I just a bad one but I did not like this every time I used it as a topcoat my nail polish would chop the next day verses using no topcoat or a different one" in 3 reviews
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
For a no chip nail polish, this thing is doo doo! I had an event that night and i did my nails in the morning. It didn't even last through the afternoon. I gave this polish several chances after but ultimately it kept failing on me.
Danielle S.
Houghton Lake, MI
Well for a clear coat it does it’s job. However, for the price I would not expect this clear coat to be sticky and globby. It does not dry quick and if you smudge it it also removes the polish along with it.. I wouldn’t buy again.
Lydia S.
Napa, CA
I’ve always had great results with this top coat. It’s super shiny, it lasts, and is priced well. It does get a bit thick towards the bottom or if it’s cold, but I just hold it between my knees while working and it softens up fast.
Jona K.
Purchased at: CVS
I have used this for longer than I can remember. Does an excellent job of protecting nail color against chipping and dulling. I use one coat but it does take a bit to dry but the outcome is worth it.
Melissa S.
Sand Springs, OK
"No Chip" is falsely advertised. This topcoat cracks the nail polish and chips it in less than a day. I wore the exact same nail polish last week without a top coat and it didn't start to chip until four days later. With this top coat less then 12 hours. There are better top coats out there for the same price. Really disappointed
Rebecca T.
Sterling Hts, MI
I would not recommend this top coat at all. Every single time I use it it causes my polish to crack - multiple spider web cracks all across every nail - and chip off. It doesn't matter what color or brand polish I use or how I apply the top coat, my manicure still cracks and chips. Don't waste your money on this.
Lacey N.
Vinegar bend, AL
This stuff is horrible! I chip the next day! It’s crazy. I can’t believe a good brand such as this made such a horrible product. There is literally nothing good about this top coat. Do yourself a favor, and find something else! Btw, this picture was 24 hours after application!
Eden T.
Clovis, CA
It's a top coat like it's supposed to be and drugs really fats. But it's definitely not a "no chip" top coat. Sometimes if I'm careful enough my nail polish won't chip off but no matter what it always cracks.
Jenny N.
This is my go to brand for nail polish. This is super awesome and easy on the pocket and will shine any dull color or brighten polish that has been on for a couple of days. It also has an added strengthening agent.
Ivy B.
Corp Christi, TX
This is such an odd product...it’s almost like a joke that there’s “no chip” in the name, because this topcoat does something to make all nail polishes chip within the HOUR. And not even little chips, like, large chunks just flake off super fast and out of nowhere. Also, it dries out by the time you get just barely halfway through the bottle. I wouldn’t really recommend this.
Paola S.
East Elmhurst, NY
Is their a special way of applying it so it doesn't chip?
Kaeleigh L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I wash my hands a lot for my profession and I haven't really found a great solution for this. Can anyone confirm if this product lives up to its name?
Noemi G.
I've actually been wanting to try this since my nails are always chipping because of softball but not sure !!!
Ramona E.
Does it smell strong ?
Becca M.
I am very rough on my hands and this top coat did absolutely nothing to prevent chips. Has anybody had any luck with this?