BY SALLY HANSEN

Seals Nail Color With A Smooth, Hard, High-Gloss Finish. Clear Acrylic Formula Helps Resist Chipping And Peeling. Provides Long-Lasting Protection To Help Promote Stronger Nails. You Will Get Brilliant, Beautiful Manicures That Really Last! Salon And Dermatologist Tested Dbp And Toluene Free Free Of Added Formaldehyde Made In Usa

Sally Hansen® No Chip Acrylic Top Coat Nail Polish
  • "Gave a good shine to the nail initially but I didn't feel like it stayed chip free any longer than a normal top coat." in 3 reviews
  • "Honestly idk if I just a bad one but I did not like this every time I used it as a topcoat my nail polish would chop the next day verses using no topcoat or a different one" in 3 reviews
Sonja N.
Houghton, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Sally Hansen has good products for cheap and the no chip top coat does what it says it does. No chips. Keeps them protected.
Bree T.
Cottage Grove, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
This brand isn’t very good. I rarely ever get my nails done or paint my nails. I have this polish to keep the nail polish from chipping but it chips after 2 days anyway. I have yet to find a brand that lasts longer.
Yalilah E.
Fort worth, TX
I really wanted a Nail polish that doesn't chip so fast. This one is AWFUL! any polish that you use under it crackes and falls in big chunks. definitely a waste of money...
Tara T.
Balham, London
This product doesn’t work. I painted my nails and on the first day it was already chipped. I kept trying to use the product but still it did not do what it claims. Very disappointed. Will not buy again and will not recommend.
Leah D.
Liverpool
This product is great, I applied it over a sharp red tone and the applicator stayed clear. (Didn't pick up any colour from colour) It concentrates on a high gloss finish, with a no chip guarantee. This is the best top coat I've ever used and I absolutely love it!!
Kaitlyn C.
St, NL
Not a very good product. It claims that it is a no chip top coat but within a few days my nail polish started to chip and crack. I will finish up the bottle but I won’t be purchasing it again. Defiantly recommend another brand.
Lorna M.
Oxfordshire , Carterton
Basically the claims are false it did chip a lot and for the money it wasn't worth it. Also after a lot of time the formulae went stringy in the bottle and went all nasty. I wouldn't buy this again-waste of money
Jillian B.
London, ON
I don't like how thick this product is and have had more success with the Revlon products. SH is a but touch and go as a brand, I would not throw this out but wouldn't but it again.
Louise C.
Sheerness , Kent
I didn't like this product mainly because I don't think it works. The first time I used it it didn't make my nail varnish last any longer, then if I put any other top coat on, it chipped 4 days in from when I put it on, although it did make my nail colour shiny (it's why I gave it three stars.) For that reason i haven't repurchased it or recommended it to anyone.
Ashley W.
This nail polish does the weirdest thing.. Where it cracks the nail polish first and you can see lines in the polish. Then it breaks off piece by piece. I was so disappointed in it. Even my forever 21 top coat does a better job than this.
Paola S.
East Elmhurst, NY
Is their a special way of applying it so it doesn't chip?
Kaeleigh L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I wash my hands a lot for my profession and I haven't really found a great solution for this. Can anyone confirm if this product lives up to its name?
Noemi G.
I've actually been wanting to try this since my nails are always chipping because of softball but not sure !!!
Ramona E.
Does it smell strong ?
Becca M.
I am very rough on my hands and this top coat did absolutely nothing to prevent chips. Has anybody had any luck with this?