BY SALLY HANSEN

Seals Nail Color With A Smooth, Hard, High-Gloss Finish. Clear Acrylic Formula Helps Resist Chipping And Peeling. Provides Long-Lasting Protection To Help Promote Stronger Nails. You Will Get Brilliant, Beautiful Manicures That Really Last! Salon And Dermatologist Tested Dbp And Toluene Free Free Of Added Formaldehyde Made In Usa

Sally Hansen® No Chip Acrylic Top Coat Nail Polish
  • "Gave a good shine to the nail initially but I didn't feel like it stayed chip free any longer than a normal top coat." in 3 reviews
  • "Honestly idk if I just a bad one but I did not like this every time I used it as a topcoat my nail polish would chop the next day verses using no topcoat or a different one" in 3 reviews
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
This top coat is cheap and my ride or die! It’s a must have! Like I said it is cheap, but amazing! It really helps keep the polish on and it works well as a base coat too! It’s been around forever and you can get it anywhere pretty much.
Kimberly H.
Jacksonville, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
I definitely loved using this on my nails! Sometimes when I do my nails they ship so fast since I’m washing dishes or I’ll just randomly hit something and they start to chip. This absolutely helped my nails last so long I love it!!!
Bree T.
Cottage Grove, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
This brand isn’t very good. I rarely ever get my nails done or paint my nails. I have this polish to keep the nail polish from chipping but it chips after 2 days anyway. I have yet to find a brand that lasts longer.
Mandi F.
Willis, TX
Good top coat in the sense that it lasts a long time. However I find that it can be kind of thick which means it takes a while to dry. Because of that I don't usually use it since I do not enjoy having sticky fingers.
Amy M.
Sugar Creek, MO
I like this when I use regular nail polish. I typically prefer salon gels but this is a good topcoat for polish.
Christal P.
Florence, SC
This Sally Hanson clear top coat polish is top quality! My nails are naturally softer and chip very easily. However, each time I apply this polish, my nails are strengthened and I don’t have to worry about them chipping! It’s my go-to finishing polish! :)
Harley G.
Rumford, ME
Purchased at: Sephora
Perfectly smooth cuticles in minutes on the go!

Got dry cuticles? They crack and cause you pain? Have you been looking for a solution? Well first, I discovered Sally Hansen’s Instant Cuticle Remover gel which I reviewed in another video. It works well to soften the cuticles, so you can push them back gently with no pain. But, it only could be used twice a week as per the instructions on the package and to use it you really need to be home to wash your hands thoroughly after using it. So, I was looking for something to use more frequent and in between the usage of the Instant Remover… I found this product, the Cuticle Rehab Gel and was curious to try it out. I am usually concerned with cuticle oils as they grease my hands a lot and don’t stay on my cuticles for their consistency. So, this Gel was perfect for me. I tried it out at bedtime and woke up with perfectly smooth cuticles. You will feel the difference the minute you apply it. It has a lovely fruity smell like Honeydew bubble tea or fresh cucumber scent. I highly recommend it. It worked very well for me and probably will work for you… Thanks for reading my review. Hope you find it useful.
kara F.
Englewood, NJ
Purchased at: Target
It still chipped. I do work with my hands as a painter and my retail work, but maybe I got a bad one? It lasted maybe two days then I could easily peel the nail polish off of my nail (anxiety makes you do weird things), but still idk about it. Wasn’t too pleased
Lindsey C.
Purchased at: Target
You really do notice a difference when you apply this vs no top coat and it definitely extends the life of your manicure. It does chip quicker than I’d expect however.
Morgan L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It’s true this top coat doesn’t chip, but only because it takes all of your nail polish off in one big chunk. I think it actually gets taken off easier with this top coat than if you didn’t use one at all.
Paola S.
East Elmhurst, NY
Is their a special way of applying it so it doesn't chip?
Kaeleigh L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I wash my hands a lot for my profession and I haven't really found a great solution for this. Can anyone confirm if this product lives up to its name?
Noemi G.
I've actually been wanting to try this since my nails are always chipping because of softball but not sure !!!
Ramona E.
Does it smell strong ?
Becca M.
I am very rough on my hands and this top coat did absolutely nothing to prevent chips. Has anybody had any luck with this?