BY SALLY HANSEN

Seals Nail Color With A Smooth, Hard, High-Gloss Finish. Clear Acrylic Formula Helps Resist Chipping And Peeling. Provides Long-Lasting Protection To Help Promote Stronger Nails. You Will Get Brilliant, Beautiful Manicures That Really Last! Salon And Dermatologist Tested Dbp And Toluene Free Free Of Added Formaldehyde Made In Usa

Sally Hansen® No Chip Acrylic Top Coat Nail Polish
  • "Gave a good shine to the nail initially but I didn't feel like it stayed chip free any longer than a normal top coat." in 3 reviews
  • "Honestly idk if I just a bad one but I did not like this every time I used it as a topcoat my nail polish would chop the next day verses using no topcoat or a different one" in 3 reviews
Tamanna K.
Reno
This top coat does a decent job. The price is decent and it is easy to apply. It goes on well and is not sticky, I am a repeat user and I like it a lot out of others I have tried.
Katherine G.
Brooklyn, NY
I definitely wouldn’t recommend this trap coat...within a few hours of using it, little crinkles showed up all over my nails & they started chipping within days...my normal top coats never have that issue so I was definitely disappointed & will not be using it again. I’ve tried it out a few times & each time I have the same issue.
Jacalyn H.
Riverside, CA
I wou Sally Hansen® No Chip Acrylic Top Coat Nail Polish ld honestly give it zero stars not only does it make my nail polish crack when dried it starts chipping after one day. I love sally hansen products but this one is going in the trash
CATHERINE C.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
My ride or die top coat. I can get several days wear depending on how patient I am with letting the layers of polish underneath dry. This plays well with lots of brands and is easy to find in lots of stores.
Amber R.
Mulberry
Purchased at: Walmart
It works like it says it does. No chip to the Polish and I have a 3 year old so I have a hard time finding polish that won't chip so I put this on and boom, no more chipped nail polish.
nicole l.
Saint Helen, MI
This stuff is horrible. It actually made my nail polish chip more. It made the polish super flaky. I’m not sure where I went wrong in purchasing this but would never buy it again. Boo.
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love sally Hansen top coats! My favorite is the hard as nails, after using for a couple of days my nails feel so strong and healthy. The no chip is great for when I want a salon manicure look without leaving my house. Nothing drives me more crazy than when I was $11 for a bottle of nail polish that doesn’t last longer than 24 hours on my nails.
Kayla W.
This stuff ruins my nails EVERY.SINGLE.TIME!

I don't know what it is about this top coat but it looks great going on, within ten-fifteen minutes there's spider web cracks through every nail.
Andeilys E.
Really doesn’t work! It says no chip and it starts cracking. I should have looked up reviews before buying it because all I saw was bad reviews. For around $6 I think it should work better. I’ve had $2 top coats work better than this.
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
For a no chip nail polish, this thing is doo doo! I had an event that night and i did my nails in the morning. It didn't even last through the afternoon. I gave this polish several chances after but ultimately it kept failing on me.
Paola S.
East Elmhurst, NY
Is their a special way of applying it so it doesn't chip?
Kaeleigh L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I wash my hands a lot for my profession and I haven't really found a great solution for this. Can anyone confirm if this product lives up to its name?
Noemi G.
I've actually been wanting to try this since my nails are always chipping because of softball but not sure !!!
Ramona E.
Does it smell strong ?
Becca M.
I am very rough on my hands and this top coat did absolutely nothing to prevent chips. Has anybody had any luck with this?