Sally Hansen No Chip Acrylic Top Coat 0.45 Ounce (13ml) (6 Pack)

by Sally Hansen

Sally Hansen No Chip Acrylic Top Coat .45 oz. (6 Pack)

So I bought this product, and despite the name of it, it cracked! I don’t know if maybe it was my actual nails that are too damaged, but I would want to know if there is any particular way that i should apply this product?
Start your review of Sally Hansen No Chip Acrylic Top Coat 0.45 Ounce (13ml) (6 Pack)!
Stillman Vly, IL
I first use this product over my dip nails and I really liked the shine and the way it goes on. But when I used it over just regular nail polish with my nails being a little week within 12 hours my nails were already chipping. I had put a coat of this on first, then nail polish and then another topcoat and it still chipped. less than 24 hours I had to redo my nails. The price on it for nail polish isn’t too bad but I would hope that a no chip would’ve worked longer than 24 hours for your every day nail polish look.
Fort Campbell , KY
Sally Hansen No Chip Acrylic Top Coat 0.45 Ounce (13ml) (6 Pack) uploaded by Justine S.
This product is terrible. I was looking for a top coat that would help my nail polish NOT chip. This did the exact opposite and my nail polish have been chipping all day. I just did then yesterday!!! I’m very disappointed considering i have a few other Sally Hansen products that I really enjoy. Won’t be buying this again. Two thumbs down!!
Brooklyn, NY
Honestly I’m not so sure this actually works. My nails usually chip the next day no matter how careful I am. I have been using this topcoat for awhile but I think it’s time for me to try out another brand because something is clearly not working. The only pro I can give it is that it’s very cheap.
Georgia
This product states that it will prevent chipping but in my experience, I found that they chip just the same with any other regular top coat. It was thin and dried fast but didn't do what it said it was going to I don't see myself buying this again.
Monee, IL
This is a very good product to use over your nail polish. Keeps it long lasting and I personally do not think it is pricey. It does get sticky and thick which takes a little longer to dry but I do believe it is worth it.
This product seems to make my nails chip faster then normal. Chips start happening after 1 day. It drys fast but even if it feels dry, it’s not. I would pick any other top coat next time. I do not recommend this pu
This is my favorite nail top coat I have to say by far. Leaves my nails very shiny, I do think it helps not chip my nails and my manicure lasts longer when I use this nail polish top coat. I would buy this again
Shiloh, OH
I love sally Hansen’s products. They are the only products I can use that last on my nails. I work in health care and wash my hands frequently. This is the only product that doesn’t chip my polish off.
Winter Haven, FL
I love this! The top coat lasts forever. Stays shiny and my polish didn’t chip for days. It’s affordable and I have several bottles at home. Definitely something you should purchase!
It does work but not as good as OPI and Essie! But if you want a cheaper polish, try this one! It gets the job done and gives it that perfect shine! I just like how long the other polishes last compared to this one.