Sally Hansen No Chip Acrylic Top Coat 0.45 Ounce (13ml) (6 Pack)

by Sally Hansen

Sally Hansen No Chip Acrylic Top Coat .45 oz. (6 Pack)

So I bought this product, and despite the name of it, it cracked! I don’t know if maybe it was my actual nails that are too damaged, but I would want to know if there is any particular way that i should apply this product?
Start your review of Sally Hansen No Chip Acrylic Top Coat 0.45 Ounce (13ml) (6 Pack)!
Niagara Falls, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
This was an ok top coat. It dries fairly quickly but I find it makes my nail polish chip quickly. It’s very reasonably priced but you get what you pay for, basically!
My absolute favorite!!! Long lasting application that looks great for any occasion. Price is accesible and always has variety. No chip and shiny look. Great topcoat
Port Colborne, ON
Does not chip and works really well, leaves nails shiny. No cons to this product, it’s easy to apply, and really easy to use not pricey at all for how well it works and I would recommend to others for sure:)!!
Doral, FL
Very good protective layer, it allows to maintain the nail painting for much longer, without modifying the tone, nor feeling heavy, a good option for top coat, 100 % recommended!
Edmonton, AB
1,414 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Yesss!! This keeps my nails from chipping & i swear makes them stronger. They make my nails so shiny & looking newly painted. Such a good price & value. A bottle goes a long way. I reccommend using on your toes in the summer!
Avenel, NJ
This product is really great. It helps seal off the applied nail polish from chipping and also with the 'fast drying' is a great perk of using this top coat.
I would not recommend buying this product, for a no chip top coat it doesn't do a very good job it chipped off my nails less than a hour after application.
Huyton, Liverpool
Alright but a bit pricey, it’s quick thick so hard to get an even coat, smells very strong too, probably wouldn’t buy it again but done what it needed too
alriyadh
1,159 reviews
This product is made from natural raw materials and this manufacturer is always keen to replenish raw materials that are natural and beneficial harmless
This top coat is my favourite one I’ve tried! It’s the perfect finish for any manicure and it really doesn’t lie when it says no chip!