BY SALLY HANSEN

Seals Nail Color With A Smooth, Hard, High-Gloss Finish. Clear Acrylic Formula Helps Resist Chipping And Peeling. Provides Long-Lasting Protection To Help Promote Stronger Nails. You Will Get Brilliant, Beautiful Manicures That Really Last! Salon And Dermatologist Tested Dbp And Toluene Free Free Of Added Formaldehyde Made In Usa see more...

• I am very rough on my hands and this top coat did... Be the first to answer!
  • I wash my hands a lot for my profession and I haven't really foun...1 Answers
  • I've actually been wanting to try this since my nails are always ...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "Honestly idk if I just a bad one but I did not like this every time I used it as a topcoat my nail polish would chop the next day verses using no topcoat or a different one" in 3 reviews
  • "Gave a good shine to the nail initially but I didn't feel like it stayed chip free any longer than a normal top coat." in 3 reviews
Nathália C.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because some of my lower quality nail polishes chip easily. I was hoping this would resolve the problem but it was exactly the same. Didn’t do anything!
Dani M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well for a clear coat it does it’s job. However, for the price I would not expect this clear coat to be sticky and globby. It does not dry quick and if you smudge it it also removes the polish along with it.. I wouldn’t buy again.
Dianne CT M.
North Potomac, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Sally Hansen No Chip Acrylic Top Coat used to be the best in the business. Recently, they changed the formula and not it is a terrible product. I've used the same nail polish with and without the Top Coat and my nails do better WITHOUT the Sally Hansen. If they go back to the old formula, I will buy it again. For not, avoid this product.
Melissa S.
Sand Springs, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
"No Chip" is falsely advertised. This topcoat cracks the nail polish and chips it in less than a day. I wore the exact same nail polish last week without a top coat and it didn't start to chip until four days later. With this top coat less then 12 hours. There are better top coats out there for the same price. Really disappointed
Rebecca T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would not recommend this top coat at all. Every single time I use it it causes my polish to crack - multiple spider web cracks all across every nail - and chip off. It doesn't matter what color or brand polish I use or how I apply the top coat, my manicure still cracks and chips. Don't waste your money on this.
Miranda G.
Although it worked somewhat alright the first day, the chips that came off were bigger and worse than without any top coat! It did not prevent chipping whatsoever even from washing the dishes for just a few minutes. The only thing it did do was make the nail polish EXTREMELY difficult to remove with remover, even after a week!
Eden T.
Clovis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a top coat like it's supposed to be and drugs really fats. But it's definitely not a "no chip" top coat. Sometimes if I'm careful enough my nail polish won't chip off but no matter what it always cracks.
Jenny N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to brand for nail polish. This is super awesome and easy on the pocket and will shine any dull color or brighten polish that has been on for a couple of days. It also has an added strengthening agent.
Karla B.
This is the worst top coat I've ever tried. Literally chips within seconds. I do not like the fact that it cracks almost immediately. Makes the whole manicure go to waste. I would most definitely never buy this again. Not ever. ugh...!!!!!!!
lindsay r.
Clemmons, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was okay but honestly I've used this stuff for years and it just always chips. The best way to ensure no chippage is to get a gel manicure and just roll with it that stuff last forever. Go do it!!!
Paola S.
East Elmhurst, NY
Is their a special way of applying it so it doesn't chip?
Noemi G.
I've actually been wanting to try this since my nails are always chipping because of softball but not sure !!!
Kaeleigh L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I wash my hands a lot for my profession and I haven't really found a great solution for this. Can anyone confirm if this product lives up to its name?
Becca M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very rough on my hands and this top coat did absolutely nothing to prevent chips. Has anybody had any luck with this?