Sally Hansen® No Chip 10 Day Nail Color uploaded by Alvita R.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Long lasting nail color is hard to come by, but Sally Hansen is up to the challenge! Sally Hansen No Chip 10 Day Nail Color lasts for up to 10 days with no chipping or peeling. With several shades to choose from there's definitely one for you! • Helps...

Alvita R.
This is my favorite No Chip nail polish 💅 I use it after every manicure. It TRULY is long lasting, for 10 days or more. I've used it through washing dishes and 2 hair washes. I totally recommend this product.
joanna D.
Riverside , CA
I have week thin nails and the fact I found a nail polish that helps with my problem is just a miracle. I been using this for about 1 year now . I would give it a try because it's affordable and it works.
Vivian S.
Palo Alto , CA
I would use this nail polish again. The polish dies stay on longer than your regular polish would specially if your not doing a lot around the house or at work. The color is pretty, they also had other colors to choose from.
Jazmyne W.
Louisville, KY
This product was a true life changer the second I put it on my nails and let it dry. My nails felt lighter and I definitely felt prettier as the no chip nail polish held up to its name. I give a 10/10
Jamie M.
Dallas, TX
I would like to say that this lasted 10 days. However, it probably lasted like 2.5 and I'm not rough on my nails at all! It wasn't too bad priced but obviously too much for one that doesn't meet expectations of the brand itself. Typically sally Henson has great products but this one was not up to par. Loved the color pigmentation though!
✨ASHLEY✨ S.
I love these products & colors! I love there is a wide selection to choose from and it's always long lasting which is a must!
EBONY W.
First time trying this product and I can honestly say y nails have never looked better... Nice shine and last pretty long.
janessa f.
Madison
I love nail polish. And Sally Hanson is by far one of my favorite brands. This is really didn't chip for over 2 weeks!
Ally Y.
Love this nail polish, it doesn't chip for days! The only thing i'd change is to add more colors!