BY SALLY HANSEN #1 in Cuticle Clippers

• Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee
  • Cut back cuticles to help nails look longer

How To Apply:

• Soak fingertips in warm water to soften cuticles, then push back.
  • Trim away excess cuticles and hangnails.

Sar, P.
New Bern
This is a really nice cuticle cutter and it's made out of metal so it's really sharp and it doesn't take much pressure to cut your cuticle. The only part is that you have to be careful with it since its sharp but I've never had a problem with that. Also since it's pointy at the tip you can easily cut the tiny hang nail that you cant get. Or the parts where your cuticle is down towards the nail you can really cut it so that's why I love this so much.
Maranda G.
Alliance, OH
Great product I love the type of lever they used to keep it open. I used another brand similar and it broke after a handful of uses. They have a long lasting shapness to them I once even used it to cut out my permanent retainer (not recommended) they now have a dent from that but are still sharp and get the job done. I will definitely purchase these again.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
This is by far the best cuticle trimmer I have ever used. For about $12, you’ll never need another one ever. It gives a precise trim and is super easy to use. Salon quality. I don’t even need to get professional manicures because these do the job.
Christi H.
This tool is ok. Only because I have been a nail tech is the reason I can use this. I don't recommend cuticles clipped with this one for beginners. The head is larger than I prefer. I purchased from drug store with little selection   It gets the job done for stray or random skin that needs to be pulled but don't recommend for beginners
Brittani C.
creedmoor, NC
Love these!  Keep a set in each one of my bathrooms. I would like if they were more compact, though. I like keeping nail care in my hand bag but these are kinda of bulky. I replace them every couple of months. They are very affordable so I'd recommend the same for anyone else that's interested.
Makeup F.
El Paso
These work amazing! They’re sharp and defined to cut and get in the small areas around a finger nail. This product is very easy to use, in all honesty all cuticle cutters I’ve seen are the same just a different brand! So any would work best but this happened to be the brand I purchased this product from.
Rosalie B.
Canfield, OH
I don’t always have time for a professional manicure and these are so great! I like to keep my nails looking clean and these are super user friendly and a go to for me! I would recommend these to a friend because the price is reasonable and also readily available and easy to find at local drug stores!
Cindy H.
Niles
These fit perfectly in my hand.  This project is a must for anyone wanting to save a little money and do their own manicure at home.  I would recommend this product 100 times over again & again.  Also, this brand is cheap enough for the wallet but doesn’t skip on quality at all!!!
Jenna C.
West Seneca, NY
I'm giving this a two star rating for the prime fact the packaging was super cute , but the down fall is the clipper park get stuck in the middle of clipping and will pinch a little I found a cheaper one at Walmart that works great save your money I don't recommend spending the money on this item
Autumn F.
I always struggle with hang nails and my skin growing slightly over my nails so I will push back my cuticles and trim the extra skin with those. Also using the cuticle clippers to get the perfect square shape to my nails or toenails of they seem to grow more than I want. Great product.
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
How do u use this product
Hillanu A.
Feeding Hills, MA
VALE LO QUE CUESTA
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
How do you use this?
Ellena P.
manchester
Does this hurt and how do I benefit from it x