BY SALLY HANSEN #1 in Cuticle Clippers

• Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee
  • Cut back cuticles to help nails look longer

How To Apply:

• Soak fingertips in warm water to soften cuticles, then push back.
  • Trim away excess cuticles and hangnails.

Lydda L.
Miami Beach
These are pretty good standard cuticle clippers. They aren’t very sharp but I think that’s good for an on-the-go scenario. The resistance part of mine stopped working after a while (maybe 3 months?) but they are still kind of usable if I’m careful. I feel like you can spend a little bit more money and get a better product elsewhere. However, I’m kind of a sucker for these because you can buy them everywhere and they are cheap so I have multiple ones of them around the house/car/purses. I’ve also been a long time user of these so there you go. Mixed review (I know) but that’s just how it is this time. Sorry!
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
There's really not much one can say about the cuticle cutter, but Sally Hansen products are always my go-to for nail care & I have never been let down. They are affordable, quality cuticle cutters. They're very sharp and well-rounded so I never find myself struggling to pull off that last little bit of cuticle or nipping myself in undesired places. Two thumbs up for all Sally Hansen nail care products.
Maranda G.
Alliance, OH
Great product I love the type of lever they used to keep it open. I used another brand similar and it broke after a handful of uses. They have a long lasting shapness to them I once even used it to cut out my permanent retainer (not recommended) they now have a dent from that but are still sharp and get the job done. I will definitely purchase these again.
Christi H.
This tool is ok. Only because I have been a nail tech is the reason I can use this. I don't recommend cuticles clipped with this one for beginners. The head is larger than I prefer. I purchased from drug store with little selection   It gets the job done for stray or random skin that needs to be pulled but don't recommend for beginners
Madison
I live this product!! It’s so great. I love how it doesn’t hurt easy to use and cheap. It is small so it’s easy to store!! I love how I can do my cuticles at home with this product and my nails can be as nice as at a nail salon! I definitely recommend this product!!!
Alina K.
Bettendorf, ia
I like the handle and the weight, it wasn't expensive but doesn't feel cheap. I like saving money but I dont want my products to be a waste of money, these clippers have lasted me a long time and I dont see them rusting or breaking on me. The clippers are sharp and dont pull at my cuticles, very easy to use.
Brittani C.
creedmoor, NC
Love these!  Keep a set in each one of my bathrooms. I would like if they were more compact, though. I like keeping nail care in my hand bag but these are kinda of bulky. I replace them every couple of months. They are very affordable so I'd recommend the same for anyone else that's interested.
Ava G.
Mount Gilead Ohio
This is such a great item. It works so perfectly when I use them. I recommend this kind of Cuticle trimmers. If you don’t know what type to get I 100% recommend this type. I’ve never had a pair that worked so good!
Jenna C.
depew, NY
I'm giving this a two star rating for the prime fact the packaging was super cute , but the down fall is the clipper park get stuck in the middle of clipping and will pinch a little I found a cheaper one at Walmart that works great save your money I don't recommend spending the money on this item
Erica V.
Bridgeport
I've had my cuticle cutters for over 6years.  They are still sharp and in great condition.  I bought many clippers in the past and they didn't last long and always had to buy others which is pricey.  I absolutely love this cutter.  I would DEFINITELY recommend it to anyone.
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
How do u use this product
Hillanu A.
Feeding Hills, MA
VALE LO QUE CUESTA
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
How do you use this?
Ellena P.
manchester
Does this hurt and how do I benefit from it x