BY SALLY HANSEN #1 in Cuticle Clippers

• Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee
  • Cut back cuticles to help nails look longer

How To Apply:

• Soak fingertips in warm water to soften cuticles, then push back.
  • Trim away excess cuticles and hangnails.

Claire k.
I use this all the time for my cuticles. This product makes it so easy to cut your cuticles and use this almost everyday!! The pricing isn’t too bad knowing that the quality itself is so good! Overall I would recommend this to others looking for one or people who just like to care for there nails!
ALYSSA M.
Machesney park
This is a no pain to call remover and I really appreciate it when I’m doing acrylics or my fake plastic press on nails it’s a very good price and a very good value for your money every other product in that compare to this this is a very good drugstore cuticle remover
Maranda G.
Alliance, OH
Great product I love the type of lever they used to keep it open. I used another brand similar and it broke after a handful of uses. They have a long lasting shapness to them I once even used it to cut out my permanent retainer (not recommended) they now have a dent from that but are still sharp and get the job done. I will definitely purchase these again.
Yudy C.
Burlingame
Good product, high quality and fairly priced. I've been using this for a few months and I am very satisfied. This product is durable and a good alternative for keeping your cuticles in good condition. I'd definitely buy again and recomend.
Mikayla C.
Pittsburgh
My fiancé and I absolutely love these cutters. He bites his nails a lot so he uses this to trim all the dead skin around his nails and it really helps! I like to use these for my cuticles or thick skin on the edges of my nails. It really deters you from biting and can get in at great angles that you wouldn’t normally with your teeth or normal nail clippers! Sally Hansen® Nip'em On The Go Cuticle Cutters
ciara n.
Lowell
Does the job ! Easy and effective . Sally Hansen Nip 'em On The Go - Take Along Cuticle Nipper 1 ea It was very affordable I purchased it at my local drug store. It was my first time using it and I was very satisfied. It was worth the price. #GoodValue Good at helping remove the old unhealthy cuticle and revealing nice healthy nails/cuticle.
Elsa A.
Van Meter
These are very easy to use to keep your cuticles under control. Even though you aren’t technically supposed to clip your cuticles, it does make your nails prettier. I bought my pair at Ulta. I would buy another pair again if I had to. My first pair broke, but they weren’t sally Hansen. If these break I would probably buy from this brand again.
Alissa M.
San Antonio
I use this all the time. Even for clipping the part of my nail that grows into the side bed. These are great cuticle clippers, but be careful when you first get them, mine were a bit sharp. I encourage you to clean them and the area before and after using to avoid bacteria getting into nail bed. Overall these are great clippers
Emily M.
Excelsior Springs
Nice and sharp.  Easy to use.  I have had mine for a few years and it works pretty well still.  It doesn't take much to squeeze the clippers together.  They are even strong enough to clip nails if the nail clippers are missing.  I use the cuticle clippers almost every time I change my nail polish.
Madison
I live this product!! It’s so great. I love how it doesn’t hurt easy to use and cheap. It is small so it’s easy to store!! I love how I can do my cuticles at home with this product and my nails can be as nice as at a nail salon! I definitely recommend this product!!!
Nikki B.
Brisbane, QLD
how do you use these
Denille M.
Charlotte
I need something for my cubicles. are these easy to use?
member-a3786a18b
Do these work good?
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
How do you use this?
Rania A.
2025 Hendrickson St
Does it hurt when you cut your cuticle

back