BY SALLY HANSEN #1 in Cuticle Clippers

• Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • Stainless steel
  • Product Guarantee
  • Cut back cuticles to help nails look longer

How To Apply:

• Soak fingertips in warm water to soften cuticles, then push back.
  • Trim away excess cuticles and hangnails.

Claire k.
I use this all the time for my cuticles. This product makes it so easy to cut your cuticles and use this almost everyday!! The pricing isn’t too bad knowing that the quality itself is so good! Overall I would recommend this to others looking for one or people who just like to care for there nails!
Maranda G.
Alliance, OH
Great product I love the type of lever they used to keep it open. I used another brand similar and it broke after a handful of uses. They have a long lasting shapness to them I once even used it to cut out my permanent retainer (not recommended) they now have a dent from that but are still sharp and get the job done. I will definitely purchase these again.
Mikayla C.
Pittsburgh
My fiancé and I absolutely love these cutters. He bites his nails a lot so he uses this to trim all the dead skin around his nails and it really helps! I like to use these for my cuticles or thick skin on the edges of my nails. It really deters you from biting and can get in at great angles that you wouldn’t normally with your teeth or normal nail clippers! Sally Hansen® Nip'em On The Go Cuticle Cutters
Yudy C.
Burlingame
Good product, high quality and fairly priced. I've been using this for a few months and I am very satisfied. This product is durable and a good alternative for keeping your cuticles in good condition. I'd definitely buy again and recomend.
ciara n.
Lowell
Does the job ! Easy and effective . Sally Hansen Nip 'em On The Go - Take Along Cuticle Nipper 1 ea It was very affordable I purchased it at my local drug store. It was my first time using it and I was very satisfied. It was worth the price. #GoodValue Good at helping remove the old unhealthy cuticle and revealing nice healthy nails/cuticle.
Madison
I live this product!! It’s so great. I love how it doesn’t hurt easy to use and cheap. It is small so it’s easy to store!! I love how I can do my cuticles at home with this product and my nails can be as nice as at a nail salon! I definitely recommend this product!!!
Brittani C.
creedmoor, NC
Love these!  Keep a set in each one of my bathrooms. I would like if they were more compact, though. I like keeping nail care in my hand bag but these are kinda of bulky. I replace them every couple of months. They are very affordable so I'd recommend the same for anyone else that's interested.
Lauren H.
Joplin
These are always good to have in case of a hang nail. Sally Hansen has decent products for a good price and these are no different. They get the job done. Just be careful not to cut off too much of the cuticle! They are important for nail growth. These are pretty sharp so it’s easy to cut too far.
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
Nice and sharp.  Easy to use.  I have had mine for a few years and it works pretty well still.  It doesn't take much to squeeze the clippers together.  They are even strong enough to clip nails if the nail clippers are missing.  I use the cuticle clippers almost every time I change my nail polish. I like the handle and the weight, it wasn't expensive but doesn't feel cheap. I like saving money but I dont want my products to be a waste of money, these clippers have lasted me a long time and I dont see them rusting or breaking on me. The clippers are sharp and dont pull at my cuticles, very easy to use.
Candace N.
Ponte Vedra, FL
In all honesty I typically do not do my own nails (because I’m awful at it) but I will say I have the Worst cuticles ever ! So I do cuticle treatments and maintain them between visits to the salon...They are dry and always peeling so I need to have a product like cuticle scissors and a trimmer literally with me at all times ; I’m no pro at trimming cuticles but these make it pretty easy just be careful not to cut in too deep...these aren’t crazy sharp but sharp enough to do damage if you go a little over board like I tend to do. These are a great basic staple to have in your nail bag for a decent price.
Nikki B.
Brisbane, QLD
how do you use these
Denille M.
Charlotte
I need something for my cubicles. are these easy to use?
member-a3786a18b
Do these work good?
Rania A.
2025 Hendrickson St
Does it hurt when you cut your cuticle
McKenna F.