Sally Hansen Nip 'em Neat

by Sally Hansen

Features a cuticle pusher and nipper for perfect results Gently preps cuticles for cutting Precise blade safely trims Contoured handle for controlled grip Stainless steel Product Guarantee Maintained cuticles make nails look longer and manicures lo

What products should I use with it?
How long do a pair of these last?
Are they actually good?
Start your review of Sally Hansen Nip 'em Neat!
Brooke K.
Unionville Missouri
Sally Hansen Nip 'em Neat uploaded by Brooke K.
Great little nail cuticle clipper. Easy to clean, easy to use and stays sharp. I like to keep my nails nice in-between salon stops and this helps keep my cuticles neat. Great tool and priced right. Would highly recommend to others and more of their products aswell.
Mandy C.
Sally Hansen Nip 'em Neat uploaded by Mandy C.
They are small and sharp. Perfect for hangnails and overgrown cuticle. It’s easy to travel with on the go. Great tool and priced right. I would highly recommend to others and more of their products as well.
Anna C.
Sally Hansen Nip 'em Neat uploaded by Anna C.
For a beginner or someone who doesn't know a lot about nail care, this is perfect. Gets the job done every time!
MaKeba S.
Newark, NJ
Works great! Keeps my nails in tip top shape in between salon visits.  They are sharp but also safe and I'm able to keep my xuticles perf until the next visit.
Daniella D.
I have one cuticle nipper, I have 1 year with it and it still cutting as the first time. I bough it at CVS pharmacy. It is very sharped so you dont have to struggle with your cuticles it is very easy to handle. Maybe in a couple months I'll buy a new one, of course, same brand!
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
These are essential for my household! They are good quality made nippers that will last for years!
Shelly L.
Gilbert, AZ
Precise and sharp. Easy to use. They don't seem to dull either. Overall, I like the. And would recommend them. I bought my pair at target but have seen them in many different stores.
Akilah C.
Nice and sharp they get the job done. Not made out of cheap material so they will last for a little while. I’ve had mine for Atleast two years can’t complain about them.
Kelly M.
Denver
These clippers get the job done. It would be better if the handle was easier to grip as it would make it easier to use. I bought this at Target.
Jackie W.
Ramona, CA
Sally Hansen Nip 'em Neat uploaded by Jackie W.
I love these! Clean, neat cuticles are a must! I love to take time and take care of my nails. I’m about to do my nails after this review!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...