BY SALLY HANSEN

Modern Family&Trade; Collection Nicole&Reg; By Opi I Do De-Claire! Shade Nail Lacquer An Extended Family Of Shades Shades Capture The Show's Colorful Personalities Nicole By Opi In Partnership With Twentieth Century Fox, Has Created 14 New Shades Inspired By Abc's Award-Winning Modern Family.&Nbsp; The Line Features Shades That Capture The Show's Colorful Personalities From A Classic Taupe Named After Patriarch Jay, To A Sparkly Pink Hue Fit For Little Lily! Made In Usa

Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
I really like this nail polish. It dried very quickly and last awhile while wearing. I'd highly recommend this nail polish if you're looking for something new to try. I'd definitely buy it again.
Tina E.
Goes on like most nail polish. But does chip very easily even with topcoat. Found that only 24hours later was showing wear on nail tips would not expect to see that in such a short time. But this brand does have great color selection. May buy again
Chelsey A.
I have used thus before but like OPi better. It stays on longer. It is pretty reasonable and can find at local Walgreens. OPI is a little harder to find in our small little town.
Jocelyn C.
New Haven, CT
I love opi but this is even better! Such cute packaging and the formula is so good. So bright and pretty. I got mine in "Alex by the books" and it's gorgeous. 1 coat and youre done. It's not too pricey especially with a coupon. I got mine at rite aid with 20 percent off and a 2 dollar coupon I ended up paying 2 bucks!
Adriana Z.
Doral, FL
i never heard about this line by OPI, so i decided to try it, and i got it from amazon and when i tried i felt so disappointed 'cause it's a little bit patchy and you need to wait too long to dry, meh i didn't liked it too much, if i would buy it again? no absolutely no
jenifer l.
This brand never seems to fail me, i have used many sally hansen nail polishes and all of them are beautiful. The formula is really good and paired with a top coat your nails will last around a week or even more. This color is very nice for the apring so pair it up with more pastels to make the ultimate spring outfit
Julie F.
N Versailles, PA
I have used many O.P.I. products before and this shade is definitely one of my favorites. It goes on easy, I always use 2 coats, but this color could certainly look good with just one. The shade is a nice pop of color, but it's not juvenile or too bright. I high recommend all of the shades in the Modern Family collection.
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
This brand is cheaper in price because it is not as thick as salon quality nail polish. Not a big deal if you do not mind adding an extra coat to bring out the intended color. I like these for my children because it is not as loud. I prefer the iridescent look for them. Good for playing with or light wear.
Ashley G.
Tucson, AZ
Just bought this color and it is easily going to be my go to from now on! It's very pretty kind of a dusty rose color which I LOVE with my pale skin! It's just enough color to make a statement but not enough to be shouting.
Julia K.
Cleveland, OH
OPI is always my go-to brand. The colors are always vibrant and do not chip off easily. They are inexpensive and last a good while. I would recommend this nail color and any of the other colors available.
Rachel W.
Do you recommend this color/brand?