Sally Hansen® Naturally Bare Waxing Strips for Faces & Little Spaces

by Sally Hansen

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Naturally Bare Waxing Strips for Faces & Little Spaces!
Okemos, MI
Love these! Removes hair effectively, not entirely painlessly, but you're ripping hair from the root, so it won't be entirely painless. Extremely easy to use and cheap.
Edinburg, TX
Very handy for little fixtures that are needed as going on a trip to the hotel pool or the beach. Or even when the waxing salon doesn't get every small unwanted detail.
These strips work great. Though a little painful, but comes with a soothing oil that helps with the redness and helps remove the extra wax easily. Out come is worth it.
Tampa, FL
An easy to to for at home eyebrow adjustments. Warms easily and applies easily, not too painful which is rare for a product like this. Long lasting and affordable. Would recommend to a friend.
Philadelphia, PA
Overall, this product is good, however it does not remove all of the hair in one go. I find myself plucking to finish off the spots it misses on my face. Not a complete disappointment, but not perfect by any means
Baton Rouge, LA
Do NOT recommend. It got some of my lady stache hairs but mostly it created a bumpy rash. I was very embarrassed and the rash eventually turned into a break out.
Saint Paul , MN
Sally Hansen Naturally Bare Waxing Strips for faces and little spaces are the only waxing strips I will use on my face. Gentle and easy to use. Also affordable.
Woodland Hls, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve used these more recently. They seem a bit gentler and aren’t as stiff or difficult to work into small areas or around curves. Definitely will repurchase.
Olathe, KS
I like these strips between salon visits. Easy and quick to use and the residue can be removed easily with a facial wipe. And they are cheap...big fan of that.
elmira
Boy, waxing hurts... These strips can be cut to fit little spaces which is nice. But keeping them warm is difficult. Also, the cooling wipes dry out quickly.

Looking for your answer?