Sally Hansen® Naturally Bare Waxing Strips for Faces & Little Spaces

by Sally Hansen

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Naturally Bare Waxing Strips for Faces & Little Spaces!
Fulshear, TX
Love this Is simple Easy Good price I can do it by my self 😀 My daugther can do it too
Really love using these! Not painful at all like the others! Used this for a while now.
Use for eyebrows. Works well without having to go to the salon and pay extra miney
Georgetown, KY
Love this stuff. Have hadine for a long time but will repurchase when I run out.
Elkhorn, NE
Works well and is very easy to use. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and face
Works well and is very easy to use. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and face
These makes my face so clean and smooth . i haven't experienced any irritation so far but you may need to exfoliate before waxing to avoid any pimples
I use this product to shape and fix my eyebrows. It does the job and doesn't leave my eyebrows as irritated as other wax strips I've used.
Edmonton
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It really helps me. And it removes all the hair on the parts I don't want. I really love this product. And it saves my life all the time.
Brampton. Ontario
Easy to use , no mess as the strips and pre made Leaves my skin soft and baby like just after one use. No need to do one spot twice
St Catharines, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Liked that it was a more natural formula but I Didn’t love this product. Found it wasn’t as effective as the original formula.

Looking for your answer?