BY SALLY HANSEN #40 in Waxing Kits

Buy on Jet.com
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are my favorite wax strips to use. They don’t bother my sensitive skin and are super easy to use. I love that I don’t have to heat up wax and deal with a mess. I can just open use them and toss.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This was the first home waxing product I ever tried and was amazed at how well it worked. If done properly, it removes unwanted hair extremely well without being too harsh on your skin. It is very affordable and will definitely use it again.
nikki s.
Austell, GA
they work but then again it takes several even for small areas if your pesky hairs dont stick to the wax. if you have those ugly little chin hairs you will need to use about 2-3 to remove it. im indifferent, i like them becase they do work, i just hate you have to use several to get the job done.
Lori S.
I️ was not impressed with this product. While it was easy to use and convenient, it didn’t work very well and I️ felt like I️ had to resort to other methods to remove the hair I️ wanted to. Wouldn’t purchase again.
Pepper W.
Shreveport, LA
I use these on my brows and my husbands brows. They always remove hair the first time. My husband is a little timid about waxing and does not complain when I use these strips. I have used other waxes but they were messy and often I would have to was twice and there was a lot of residue to clean up. These are nice and neat. I recommend these for men and women.
Kymbrye T.
Rio Rancho, NM
I LOVE Sally Hansen's wax kit for faces. The strips are easy to measure and use, the wax doesn't smell weird or cause any rashes or greasy skin, the soothing oil is fresh and cool and removes leftover wax with ease. This is the must have of the summer for girls who love to have clean brows but don't wanna waste time or money in a salon every week.
Lauren M.
These say that the hair you rip off your body won't grow back for at least 8 weeks. It's 4. I know, because a friend used these to rip off my entire eyebrow and thank the stars it grew back in 4 weeks and not 8! With that being said, obviously the box is inaccurate. These are easy to use based on how the wax heats up. But the strips are cumbersome and leave room for error especially near the eyebrows or hair you do not want to remove. They hurt like the Dickens so if you're looking for this to be easy and pain-free, look elsewhere.
Cortney T.
Black Creek, NY
I hated this product. I admit, it was my first time using wax strips in place of a hard wax, but I bought it thinking it would be easier, and it was quite affordable. The product is quite simple to use, but I find it much more painful than the more expensive waxes I've used. I could look past that if only the product actually removed the hair...
Jodie J.
I like to keep these on hand for emergency upper lip hair removal when I don't have time to go to the spa to get it done. I pick these up from Amazon or Walgreens and gets the job done simply and relatively pain free! Will definitely repurchase based on the ease of use and effectiveness.
Veronica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These waxing strips work ok and don't compare price wise to other similar brands. I use waxing strips about every 3 weeks and have found these to work but are painful and do not pull out all the hair I want. I don't recommend these as i have found other strips to work better.