BY SALLY HANSEN #57 in Waxing Kits

Hannah G.
Orwigsburg, PA
it wasn’t great at getting rid of hair in one pull, of have to keep sticking it over and over to get the hair off. and it left a residue, and while the oil wipes provided for after worked fairly well, there weren’t enough in the package. it was kind of a mess however after a while hair and residue came off. the product works, just not as well as i’d hoped
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Work decently well but can be painful. They are not too expensive in price and they are sold in most stores. Recommend if you are ok with pain and need a cheap option. You get several strips in the box.
Amber E.
Fort Morgan, CO
I love how simple this waxing system is to use! Instead of having to heat the product in the microwave, rubbing the strips in between your hands heats the wax. My only complaint would be that the wax is often left behind after pulling the strip off, which is easily cleaned up with the provided oil, but doesn't usually remove all of the hair.
This is great for lazy people (like myself) when you don't want to heat an entire thing of wax up in the microwave/wait for it to heat in the warmer. You can cut strips to size you want and rub it betweens hands and its good to go! This is good for brows & mustache. It does not work well for coarse hair like on the bikini & arm pit area. Also too time consuming for large areas like your leg! But deff good to keep in your bathroom cabinet for a fast on the go touch up!
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA
I use these for everything from my boyfriends back to my eyebrows! You can cut the strips into thin strips and they work great for brows! The only thing I would complain about is the wax that gets left behind being very difficult to remove unless you have the wipes that come with the kit
Elizabeth E.
I used to use these for my eyebrows and I loved how
you could cut them into whatever shape and size you
needed. They were very effective and I only had to wax
once or twice a month. They were very easy to use
and I would definetly buy these again.
Taylor O.
As far as wax strips go, these are kinda shitty. The quality control is lacking majorly, and the wax strips tend to meld together and not have clean, clear edges. The oil used for clean up is nice, but besides that, I would not reccommend this product.
Le'Aysia P.
Perfect quick and easy just pull off and apply rip off then your done and it's. Actually not very painful very useful for a quick need to remove hair and easy to take anywhere you go I would buy again
Sarhay Q.
Lake Mary, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Excellent waxing strips! Very gently with my skin. Not expensive brand. Work wonderfully, do not irritate my sensitive skin. The box brings several strips for different parts of the body, perfect!
Nancy M.
These were terrible. They didn't remove any hair at all. It was just painful but when u saw no hair removed, you would realize it wasn't worth the pain. It didn't meet my expectations at all.