BY SALLY HANSEN

Luisa L.
I have used this wax strips on my husband's back since he has a lot of hair I thought these will not work but I'm surprise that it did work great you have to really press on the on the strips so the hair can get stick to the strip other than that he was so happy because his back was so smooth after this wax thing. so I do really recommend this it leaves your skin super soft and of course it hurts but it's gentle because he didn't have any allergic reaction to it also didn't leave any rash on his skin.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Hannah G.
Orwigsburg, PA
it wasn’t great at getting rid of hair in one pull, of have to keep sticking it over and over to get the hair off. and it left a residue, and while the oil wipes provided for after worked fairly well, there weren’t enough in the package. it was kind of a mess however after a while hair and residue came off. the product works, just not as well as i’d hoped
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
Work decently well but can be painful. They are not too expensive in price and they are sold in most stores. Recommend if you are ok with pain and need a cheap option. You get several strips in the box.
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
I did not find this product to be effective at all for me. It did not remove the majority of the hair and what it did I was left bleeding. I have used works and kids before so I know I was doing it correctly. I would spend more money for a higher quality product.
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Sally Hansen wax and go was easy to use. Sadly it is little messy. Sally Hansen is affordable. It is sold at every pharmacy and grocery store. It met my expectations. Overall I️ am satisfied with the product
Amber E.
Loveland, CO
I love how simple this waxing system is to use! Instead of having to heat the product in the microwave, rubbing the strips in between your hands heats the wax. My only complaint would be that the wax is often left behind after pulling the strip off, which is easily cleaned up with the provided oil, but doesn't usually remove all of the hair.
This is great for lazy people (like myself) when you don't want to heat an entire thing of wax up in the microwave/wait for it to heat in the warmer. You can cut strips to size you want and rub it betweens hands and its good to go! This is good for brows & mustache. It does not work well for coarse hair like on the bikini & arm pit area. Also too time consuming for large areas like your leg! But deff good to keep in your bathroom cabinet for a fast on the go touch up!
Kelley H.
I was really pleasantly surprised with this product. I must say the reason I bought it was because of the honey - that is something that always draws me in. The scent is pleasant, and it worked very well and wasn't too painful. Overall, I was very satisfied with the wax kit and would definitely buy it again.
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA
I use these for everything from my boyfriends back to my eyebrows! You can cut the strips into thin strips and they work great for brows! The only thing I would complain about is the wax that gets left behind being very difficult to remove unless you have the wipes that come with the kit
Gabriela V.
Machala,Ecuador
Esta cera depilatoria es fácil de conseguir en otros países???