BY SALLY HANSEN

• Does anybody know if this actually works?1 Answers
Nayely A.
Grapevine
This worked very well for me. The price was nice because it was cheap and the work was amazing. Within 2 weeks of use I was already seeing big changes in my nail growth. Yes, yes I would buy this product in the future again.
Samantha H.
Westliberty
Bought this product in hopes of growing my nails longer. My nails chip and break easily. Used this for almost four months and saw no dramatic growth or change.
Jessica S.
Conroe, TX
This sally hansen nail growth works great! i love sally hansen ! it defitnitely has a great finish after applying it.
Carolann M.
This is an item that i want to try one day. Looks very good to be used on my nails Must tryyyyyyyyyyy
Lilly L.
I like to have long nails (not to long ) and when they break it's not good i need something that will make my nails grow fast and Sally's work so well make my nails strong and healthy and good length I would recommend this if you have short nails which you are trying to grow
Kim M.
Brantford, ON
Does anybody know if this actually works?