Sally Hansen® Natural Carmindy Color Comfort Lipstick uploaded by Briana P.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Color Comfort Lip Color Lipstick, Chocolate Cherry 1030-34, Inspired By Carmindy.

Buy on Amazon*
  • "It us amazing it goes great with any outfit you chooses to wear. I personally have very high expectations and it is one of my favorite lipstick ever it is super easy to use plus it long lasting and not thick like the other ones it goes on so easily I absolutely love it " in 3 reviews
  • "This lipstick is very creamy and smooth, it lasts long and also applys well. It is one of my favourites and is easy to take on the go." in 3 reviews
Maria C.
Reedley, CA
jennifer H.
bakersfield, CA
smooth and silky. dark red in color a perfect shade for those who like the darker reds, doesnt smear easy, last long and you dont have to re-apply it as often. everything from the quality of the actual lipstick to the case its help in, is top notch.
Brianna D.
Debby downer! Not as pigmented as i thought it was going to be! i was so disappointed, i really wanted this to work for me. it was a crazy high price, it was decent. It was long lasting but it was super patchy. Unfortunately i would not buy this again, and i would not recommend it. Its not worth it
Maria S.
Beautiful! Not my favorite lip stick. Really wish it would stay on longer. And I do thing you could get a better bang for your buck. But overall it is a decent product with a beautiful color.
Breana B.
Kingsville, TX
I love the texture of this lipstick. It is not too wet like gloss and not dry like a matte. It goes on very creamy. My lips always feel soft. Very smooth and moisturizing on the lips, not cakey at all. I would recommend it for anybody that wants something more than just a tint of pink on their lips, but not as thick as some heavier lipsticks out there. I am giving it four stars instead of five only because it is so hard to find.
Juany f BM 107991 P.
Doral, FL
Me gusta la textura de este labial ya que es cremoso y muy humegtante pero tiene un terminado mate, la gama de colores no es muy buena pero aun así creo que es un buen producto y me gustaría poder probar otros tonos y colores de esta marca de labiales
Victoria R.
Kent, WA
ALthough I don't own one, I've tried the sample and was quite impressed. it applies easily, and is very mosterizing for your lips. the colors are beautiful and i am interested in buying the lipstick the next time i come across to it in my local beauty shop!
Maggie S.
Pickens, SC
I enjoy using lipstick if it is very light or fairly close to my natural color. I am not a very bright and bubbly person with my makeup. This worked perfect and it stayed on the whole 18 hours i wore it and was still fully visible when I took it off on a trip.
Jaquelin L.
I like how it goes on it's a really good cuality it's a good color to put when your doings a edgy look the red one goes with everything
Courtney P.
Detroit
Doesn't last. Gets stuck on your teeth.. so between constantly reapplying, you are also having to check your teeth every 5 seconds.