BY SALLY HANSEN

Brand names at great wholesale prices!

Buy on Amazon
Maribel R.
The lip butter give lip a licious and moisturizers feel. It has a hint of tint that gives lips a more natural color that complements most people. The formula is smooth and easy to use. I use this as part of my nightly routine to refresh my lips from the day of lipstick wear.
Hailee P.
Grass Valley
I love this lip gloss. It goes on very nicely. It's not to terrible pricey and it doesn't feel like you have stickiness all over your face. I buy it from our local Sally's store. I would buy it again in a heartbeat!
Carolyn C.
Marietta, GA
This nail treatment really helped my nails so much. It bursted through my expectations completely. It lasts long for about a week. The products was also super easy to apply with no mess. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Fallyn S.
It’s A Awesome Moisturizer And The Gloss Lasted For 4 Hours Before Fading It’s Great It Not Sticky Or Rough It’s Perfect I Definitely Recommend It For People Who Love Lip Gloss
Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
liliana m.
I like how the color is like a tint, looks almost nude on my lips, very natural. Lasts a long time😙😙😙This gloss is just the right mix of moisturizer with a stimulating tingle on the lips and shimmering gloss, the color goes seemlessly from day to night.
Libby H.
Cary
I am in love with these lip glosses. They have just the right amount of shine. They are not super pricey and they are not super sticky. The applicator is nice too. I probably wouldn't buy this again but is does that's long.
✨Amanda N.
Hermiston, OR
This lipgloss goes on great and makes your lips soft and shinny it's not to expensive either and has great colors that look great on you it's a easy apply and great use
Selina S.
manalapan, NJ
It has a very natural look to it which I love! The applicator is so smooth and it goes on super easy. It came off a little quickly but would still get it again !
Bre F.
Manhattan, KS
Not pigmented or even particularly pretty shade. Does not apply easily if you want anything precise anyway. Sticky, almost goopy consistency. Have to constantly reapply. I would not recommend this product to others and I will not purchase again.