BY SALLY HANSEN

Buy on Amazon
Krystal F.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this, I always have a hard time finding porcelain because I'm so pale that's my color of choice. But when I do find it it blends perfect I can wear anything powder related. Covers all my blemishes, big fan.
Joane G.
The product is good, and especially for his presentation, which I think is super easy to use, has several uses I would say regarding skins, so I advise you to try it and see if you really work.
Sandra C.
Oh,my god love this product it leaves my skin just so soft and it really covers up all my blemishes and makes my face a lot less oily than what it is
Acsa C.
Kingman, az
This item comes in an easy pump bottle. didn't like the way it made my skin feel. i have sensitive skin and this made it itchy.
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
It was hard to tell if I liked it because it was way too dark to begin with but I believe it did irritate my skin
Emma B.
Rochester, MI
Would not recommend this foundation. It made my skin break out and clogged my pores a bit.
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
Don't use this it made my skin oily! but that's just me it might work differently for others.
julia m.
Cypress, TX, TX
This product works well for already perfect skin. but if you're like me and have spots and blackheads, it doesn't work out well. also doesn't work on dry skin
Shania S.
Terrace
I personally haven't tired this yet. But wouldn't mind seeing if it works with my skin type. I personally don't think I need foundation or any  concealers
Victoria I.
I don't like that much this foundation. It has a low coverage, however , it is nice too use it for the everyday