BY SALLY HANSEN

• How pigmented is this? Does anyone know?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
I love this blush! Only down side is that since it’s creamy, if my skin has an oily kind of day, it doesn’t seem to stay on very well. I’m very fair skinned and it looks great when it stays!
Kie E.
Los Angeles
Love this cream blus! Goes on so silky and smooth, its perfect for an everyday look. its so pigmented, it stay true to
Color. Its not tacky or sticky on thenskin, it has a subtle sheen, perfect for a natural looking glow!
india  h.
Jacksonville, FL
Not bad but great pricing range. I like the color but you have to apply a lot of the product for it to show up so i guess it is pretty good considering the price but it makes my skin feel a little heavy and dirty when i clean it off.
Yvette L.
Perris , CA
It's a great product but would love to get a lighter color it was too concentrated on my skin tone will definitely try to get a different color
Alexis G.
I bought this for my dad style your stache ! haha he never stops thanking me he likes keeping his stache profesionally :) recommend it
Ciara M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I've always been a fan of Sally. Not really a fan about them making make up but the bronzer is easy to use and very pigmented
Stephanie H.
Great color pay off rich and creamy at a great price id totally rephrase as well as recommend!
Desi S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product it doesn't have a orange undertone. It looks very natural on the skin!!
MONICA G.
Simple mente me encanta no es un bronsedor "sucio" facil aplicacion no posee brillo su duracion es bastante larga se ve natural su pigmentacion en su tonalidad naranja fabuloso
William Andrés T.
Barichara, Santander
The product is fantastic I love how I look with that bronzer because it makes disappear the bright on my face
Jessica P.
How pigmented is this? Does anyone know?