MakeupFace MakeupBlushes & BronzersSally Hansen
Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Sheerest Cream Blush

Sally Hansen® Natural Beauty Sheerest Cream Blush

by Sally Hansen

SALLY HANSEN CREME BLUSH Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Sheerest Cream Blush delivers the softness of a cream and the lightness of a powder. Imparts the sheerest wash of pure colour for the most translucent effect. Designed with micronized pigments for...

How pigmented is this? Does anyone know?
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Natural Beauty Sheerest Cream Blush!
How would you rate this product?
Kie E.
Los Angeles
Love this cream blus! Goes on so silky and smooth, its perfect for an everyday look. its so pigmented, it stay true to Color. Its not tacky or sticky on thenskin, it has a subtle sheen, perfect for a natural looking glow!
Yvette L.
Perris, CA
It's a great product but would love to get a lighter color it was too concentrated on my skin tone will definitely try to get a different color
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
I love this blush! Only down side is that since it’s creamy, if my skin has an oily kind of day, it doesn’t seem to stay on very well. I’m very fair skinned and it looks great when it stays!
Stephanie H.
Great color pay off rich and creamy at a great price id totally rephrase as well as recommend!
Desi S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product it doesn't have a orange undertone. It looks very natural on the skin!!
margarito A.
I bought this for my dad style your stache ! haha he never stops thanking me he likes keeping his stache profesionally :) recommend it
india  H.
Jacksonville, FL
Not bad but great pricing range. I like the color but you have to apply a lot of the product for it to show up so i guess it is pretty good considering the price but it makes my skin feel a little heavy and dirty when i clean it off.
Ciara M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I've always been a fan of Sally. Not really a fan about them making make up but the bronzer is easy to use and very pigmented
MONICA G.
Simple mente me encanta no es un bronsedor "sucio" facil aplicacion no posee brillo su duracion es bastante larga se ve natural su pigmentacion en su tonalidad naranja fabuloso
William Andrés T.
Barichara, Santander
The product is fantastic I love how I look with that bronzer because it makes disappear the bright on my face