Add a Photo

By SALLY HANSEN
#555 in Lip Gloss
Get the benefit of long-wearing lip gloss in just one step. Moisturizing formula keeps lips soft and smooth for up to 6 long-lasting hours, no need for touch ups! ;
Veronica T.
Veronica T.

I literally wear this every day! It's just the PERFECT color! I wear it over nudes or pinks and sometimes I jus wear it by itself for a more natural glow look! Love it! And amazing price point!!!
marlene c.
marlene c.

I acutally love this for a simple day of make up nothing to big or too small i find it pretty good and amazing for m y lips leave them soft
Amber A.
Amber A.

I love that sally hansen provides very good quality is products for a ver reasomable price. This color is so pretty and feels so nice.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Francesville, IN

Beautiful color, that lasts for a long time compared to other lip glosses. The formula is great and is not sticky.
charla k.
charla k.
stilwell, ok

I love all sally Hanson products! this lip gloss leaves my lips soft...it's perfect for me!
Paulina G.
Paulina G.
Santa Ana, CA

This lip gloss leave your lips feeling soft and gives off a natural look. It is great
Lacy W.
Lacy W.
Bakersfield, CA

I love how this product glides on looks great and doesn't wear off after 20 minutes. I have recommended it to all my friends and family
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Auburn, CA

Very pretty colors but I personally feel like these glosses are not super pigmented
Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Forever Stay Moisture Gloss, Pink Blushi
SALLY HANSEN NATURAL BEAUTY FOREVER STAY MOISTURE GLOSS, PINK BLUSH
Maria P.
Maria P.

Is this only sold at Sally's ?
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Clemson, SC

What skin tone does this color best fit?

Join Now