MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossSally Hansen
Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Forever Stay Moisture Gloss

Sally Hansen® Natural Beauty Forever Stay Moisture Gloss

by Sally Hansen

Get the benefit of long-wearing lip gloss in just one step. Moisturizing formula keeps lips soft and smooth for up to 6 long-lasting hours, no need for touch ups! ;

SALLY HANSEN NATURAL BEAUTY FOREVER STAY MOISTURE GLOSS, PINK BLUSH
Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Forever Stay Moisture Gloss, Pink Blushi
Is this only sold at Sally's ?
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Natural Beauty Forever Stay Moisture Gloss!
How would you rate this product?
Santa Ana, CA
This lip gloss leave your lips feeling soft and gives off a natural look. It is great
I love that sally hansen provides very good quality is products for a ver reasomable price. This color is so pretty and feels so nice.
goodyear
I literally wear this every day! It's just the PERFECT color! I wear it over nudes or pinks and sometimes I jus wear it by itself for a more natural glow look! Love it! And amazing price point!!!
Francesville, IN
Beautiful color, that lasts for a long time compared to other lip glosses. The formula is great and is not sticky.
stilwell, ok
I love all sally Hanson products! this lip gloss leaves my lips soft...it's perfect for me!
Bronx, NY
Love Sally Hansen's products and they last long. Reasonable prices, good quality and a variety of selections.
Kailua, HI
I love the colors this product comes in! I bought at my local store to compare to my regularly used lip color and this one was okay. It wasn't quite a dupe as it was slightly stickier when dry but the colors were very similar and the price was good!
West Palm Bch, FL
I like this formula as it provides good glossy coverage and it is a flattering color. Somewhat sticky, but I do like the gloss.
Orange cove , CA
I acutally love this for a simple day of make up nothing to big or too small i find it pretty good and amazing for m y lips leave them soft
Bakersfield, CA
I love how this product glides on looks great and doesn't wear off after 20 minutes. I have recommended it to all my friends and family