BY SALLY HANSEN

Get the benefit of long-wearing lip gloss in just one step. Moisturizing formula keeps lips soft and smooth for up to 6 long-lasting hours, no need for touch ups! ;

• SALLY HANSEN NATURAL BEAUTY FOREVER STAY MOISTURE GLOSS,...2 Answers
  • Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Forever Stay Moisture Gloss, ...2 Answers
  • Is this only sold at Sally's ?1 Answers
Madison D.
Kailua, HI
I love the colors this product comes in! I bought at my local store to compare to my regularly used lip color and this one was okay. It wasn't quite a dupe as it was slightly stickier when dry but the colors were very similar and the price was good!
Veronica T.
El mirage , AZ
I literally wear this every day! It's just the PERFECT color! I wear it over nudes or pinks and sometimes I jus wear it by itself for a more natural glow look! Love it! And amazing price point!!!
Laura C.
St petersburg, FL
Love this brand, really good quality and always gets it on point with their products and more important this product is really good for all skin types and will last you for a long time, will highly recommend it to everyone
Marlene C.
Orange cove , CA
I acutally love this for a simple day of make up nothing to big or too small i find it pretty good and amazing for m y lips leave them soft
Lacy W.
Bakersfield, CA
I love how this product glides on looks great and doesn't wear off after 20 minutes. I have recommended it to all my friends and family
Amber A.
I love that sally hansen provides very good quality is products for a ver reasomable price. This color is so pretty and feels so nice.
Rukiya D.
West Palm Bch, FL
I like this formula as it provides good glossy coverage and it is a flattering color. Somewhat sticky, but I do like the gloss.
Kimberly S.
Francesville, IN
Beautiful color, that lasts for a long time compared to other lip glosses. The formula is great and is not sticky.
Whitney M.
Bronx, NY
Love Sally Hansen's products and they last long. Reasonable prices, good quality and a variety of selections.
charla k.
stilwell, ok
I love all sally Hanson products! this lip gloss leaves my lips soft...it's perfect for me!
Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Forever Stay Moisture Gloss, Pink Blushi
SALLY HANSEN NATURAL BEAUTY FOREVER STAY MOISTURE GLOSS, PINK BLUSH
Elizabeth G.
Lancaster, SC
What skin tone does this color best fit?
Maria P.
Is this only sold at Sally's ?

back