BY SALLY HANSEN

• I need to use concealer, so i this one for all skin types?1 Answers
Marylyn R.
Consistency is great! This is an all over brightener/ fast fix concealer! I have the purple shade. It's great for an fast fix you might have. Great for the price. I would buy this again. I recommend this product.
Sarah K.
Portland
One of the best concealer ma I've ever used definitely smooth easy to apply doesn't leave your skin feeling caky it leaves it feeling fresh and smooth perfect concealer I would say I definitely wanna buy more
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
It has great coverage. I have used instead of foundation before. All over brightener really does brighten their skin but you just have to blend in the purple color.
Vik W.
EAST WEYMOUTH, MA
Love it medium coverage, lightweight formula. Use this for under the eyes to brighten and set concealer. Non expensive and looks great for a natural everyday look.
Brianna R.
Lost Creek, WV
I like the feel of this concealer but it didn't have the coverage I would like. It would take several costs to cover any type of slight blemish.
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Excellent coverage. I've used as a foundation before and it make me look almost flawless. Like the texture. More natural than most cosmetics.
colleen f.
i prefer stick concealer as its easy to apply the concealer on the spot where you want it to go. Good for an even complextion, hiding dark circles and covering redness. Not great for spots and fine lines. Would not recommend to others as the competitive products in the market are better on experience.
Lua G.
Buen corrector,cubre muy bien,me gustaría que sea un poco más duradero en la piel ,me gusta también porque su aroma no es tan fuerte como otros.
Alejandra D.
Es un producto que mejora mi piel y dura todo el día, a pesar de que haga calor o frío,  tienen un color muy natural
DEBORAH P.
Detroit, MI
I need to use concealer, so i this one for all skin types?

back