Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Color Comfort Lip Color Lipstick Inspired By Carmindy, Champagne Rose #1030-10.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Just one application saturates your lips in high-impact color and pampering moisture. Color Comfort Lip Color features our new gel-cream formula with spherical pigments for superior adherence, texture and lustrous shine. Experience advanced lip-color... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maggie S.
Pickens, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy using lipstick if it is very light or fairly close to my natural color. I am not a very bright and bubbly person with my makeup. This worked perfect and it stayed on the whole 18 hours i wore it and was still fully visible when I took it off on a trip.
Tyla L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
soft on your lips!! Stays on all night!! Easy to apply!! Safe to use. I've only used it once
Patria C.
It was nice forma My lips. The color, texture was great. I like it so much and the price very accequible. I would like it to use againg.
Ale R.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loving their products but over all of this I love the sleep and he colors of those lipsthinkcs 100 recommends